Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas poem... about father and son.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word
Saturday, December 24, 2005
4:09:00 PM

Joyce called me this morning to wish me a Merry Christmas. It was really nice to speak to her. She had some cataract surgery on both eyes which would certainly freak me out big time. But she said it is coming along good and she’s starting to see better now. Sheryl’s kids are big and getting on their own now. Josh is 18 and starting college this year, while Shanna is 16 and starting after boys now.

I didn’t realize they were so much older than my kids. But it is still kinda wonderful to hear about them. Well especially to hear from her.

Then I got an email from Keith, sure I get a few dozen each day. But this was a Christmas poem... about father and son. He basically tried to make me feel guilty about wanting his son out, which immediately makes me want them both out. I mean I told Andrew the day he arrived how to survive here. He tried to scam me over and over again. And when he couldn’t, then he would use his dad and papa to scam me. Course they both worship his feet, so he can get them to believe anything.

And I really don’t care. If they want to believe everything the spoiled child says, well then he’ll just get more spoiled and make it harder and harder on them until they realize he’s just full of shit. Hey I tried and then I even agreed to Keith ideas about not interfering and letting Keith discipline him. Sure that will never happen. So I got Andrew to sign a contract and I told Keith that it wouldn’t last and that I would set traps for Andrew to screw it up.

They next day he had broken the contract. Messing with my stuff in my office in direct conflict with the contract he signed. Course I knew him signing some thing wouldn’t matter, his papa likely told him I couldn’t hold something binding with a child. Course as soon as he was bored with the TV he would get into trouble anyway. But I wondered how long it would be before he set off one of my traps

Then Keith’s 40 days were up and he fucked my school meeting so I told them both to get out. Keith soon convinced me that he could stay if Andrew left. And a week later he tried to convince me Andrew could stay too. Course that’s when Andrew set off two traps!!!
So now Andrew is supposed to be out by Christmas and/or they are both out. And I get this poem con job on Christmas Eve. Guess I can see where Andrew learned to be such a con. No wonder his sister never goes to school and gets away with anything she wants. They are both spoiled brats, and their dad wouldn’t recognize anything honest anywhere it seems...

So why does this have to become my problem?

No worries, be happy, it is not your problem, you tried to help, if their priorities are all messed up there is really nothing you can do for them. You do have a lot of other things to do so get busy.....
Yes I know, I love you Lord Jesus Christ. Please be with all my friends and family on this wonderful birthday of yours. Thank you dearest Love Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

8:46:58 PM
I’ve not been too successful in working on this patent today. I cleaned out my room and did a few other things around here that I needed to do. It looks nice and made me feel good about the place. But I know I need to get busy working on some other things. I feel like I need to do more research for this patent.

Why is that Son, you can clarify a few points and submit it. They will struggle with it for a while and then ask for more information. But at least you will get it in there where you want it to be.
Yes I know Dearest Love Lord Jesus Christ, and I guess that’s what is important for now, but I’m not really sure.
Son you don’t need to be sure... You can make it happen anyway that you want it to happen. So go visit the calculus professors that you need to see and get this done and submitted. It will really make you feel so much better and relax a lot more. At least for the time being.
Thank you dearest Love Lord Jesus Christ. I know it’s all coming together the way that You need. Funny, I know you really never NEED anything, but it is just the current task you have here for me. I’m thrilled to get things done for you, and it takes time and is a challenge, but I’m getting there. Please fill me with your strength Love and Wisdom. Amen.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment