Saturday, March 13, 2021

=.=.= TURTLE STORY =.=.=

TURTLE STORY = = Christopher Allen

Patent US20070170306 - Unity method - Google Patents: Communication with other Life:

A month or two back, I was picking up my kids from school. It's across town and they get out an hour apart. So I pickup my son first, and figured I'd bring the kayaks and goof around in the river by their school, until my daughter got out. My son and I got out into the water and paddled down this little channel along the Hillsborough River. As we went along, every now and again, we would come to a log covered with turtles . . . and they would all jump into the water to hide as we got closer to them.

Soon we stopped for a moment, and we were facing each other on opposite sides of the channel. I said to my son:
“Hey Chris, what do you feel?”


“Nothing,” he replied.
“No I mean really, what do you feel”
“What? nothing dad . . . !”
“Really feel yourself . . . deep down inside of yourself . . . . What do you really feel”
“Ok dad, still nothing!!!”
“Ok now look over there,” and I pointed out another log covered with turtles . . . .
“Now Chris, what do you feel . . . ??
do you feel the change . . . ??
What has changed inside of you? Do you feel it?” 
“yeaaayyy??!!”
    “That's your connection to the turtles, that's their part of God inside of you. That's where you can go to communicate to the turtles . . . they can feel that too, share with them from down there” 
    “Oh cool;” was the last thing he said . . . and then we paddled up to them . . . and they all jumped into the water, except one . . . So I turned back to my son. 
    “Oh Chris, you need to talk to all of them, not just one” . . . .
    And the Smile on his face, just popped up from ear to ear . . . Wow, was that an awesome experience. I mean to really teach something, so deep and meaningful, where he completely understood it, and put it into practice right then! I've never had anyone listen, believe, or understand anything I said so well (listserve email by Erix, 2003).

    Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
    What did you expect?
    It's endless, and awesome. . .
    I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
    What you have done now will ignite the truth that is before them all. We are all only ONE life here and anything against anyone is hurting all of us. Like sharing your truth without ownership or payment proves the fundamental benefit of Life. All Sharing Freely and there is more than enough for all. . . ownership can shift if we trust and share all. New bitcoin: no more government, and we start a new by replacing all politicians with digital blogs. Truth only: BITCOIN!
    I am perplexed again by what you have done. Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to 
    lead us all to your Love Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, 

    Making all your actions in this lite, is endless synchronicity E=Mc2

    1 comment:

    1. What's more incredible beyond all else, Is we are all Filled with these same connections to each other exactly as noticed by Chris considering the turtle this moment. -. Yes, animals all have souls, Spirits abound,., divas, gnomes, and people, angles, ancestors

      ReplyDelete