Wednesday, March 31, 2021

The Chosen: Season 2 Official Trailer

wow, no idea why. . . but my tears start flowing every time I see this. Even this trailer? 

Kimberly taught me to cry like three years ago. I never cried before, not even when my mom passed.
But now I can, THANKS KIM!


GET the Chosen smartphone APP NOW . . . https://studios.vidangel.com/the-chosen . . . This next season starts on Easter Sunday 4/4/2021

WOW, I opened my facebook now to find this link above, and there was a "Your Facebook Memories: Eric, we care about you and the memories you share here. We thought you'd like to look back on this post from 12 years ago" and I had to share it too. . . after I wrote this above about learning to cry. .

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing is this now beyond my understanding.Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to achieve as only YOU can understand...Amen.

    ReplyDelete