Tuesday, March 23, 2021

a very clear nightmare

So I had a very clear nightmare.

Patrick is back and he is in the house, and he is trying to kill me. He was pretending to be a babysitter or some thing. He had some kind of weapon. It was like a big heavy camera.

That’s very very clear, very specific, I was kinder freaked out waking up to this.

I met with someone this morning and came home crying. I'm not sure what I am doing and am generally very frustrated. It's Kinda weird, as one moment I'm excited helping someone out, and the next moment I'm alone feeling sorry for myself. I'm not very clear or consistent about anything. And I really don't know what to do or how to move forward. I'm cold and tired, feeling like I need to be doing so much more. I'm writing on my iPad now with this pen so that feels a little better. I'm at least making some process on something.

Whatever that means!
I guess this morning I spoke about losing Kimberly and only wanted to cry!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
We need you to be more careful as there’s too many things going on too quickly. You have no idea how much you affect it all. Its always about being real, trusting what is, and moving through it, same place you have always been!
I know, fearless and indestructible except when I’m alone reevaluating everything …. Like a wimp!  Bad time to write during the trough on my sine wave today … lol… 

 I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to help make me clear and strong. Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,… amen



No comments:

Post a Comment