Monday, December 18, 2006

DO some more!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Hey you see that, I'm still "Jumping for Joy" in the last posting... lol... think that's an understatement too... I know I need to set into motion a lot of things, or keep them moving. It really feels like nothing really new for me, just clearer and stronger than ever. I know I can do anything so I know I just need to get really clear about it all . . .

What did you start with?
I need to finalize the patent I filed last year. I'm signing up for their online service, so that will make it a lot easier for me. . . ;-)

I'm also cleaning up this PC and burning off all the archives. I think my missing Harddrive (HD) is in my safety deposit box at the bank. I still need to clean out this office, so I might find it somewhere here anyway. I'm making one HD here for videos, getting rid of all the engineering stuff . . . lol . . . bummer huu. . . It is really barely a start . . .

Oh I also need to get back and read this Paradigm book by Kuhn. He evidently started the conception and it's really funny how everyone refers to him, but no one does what he says. This of course is my problem to fix of course.
What do you really want!
Yes I know I'm very clear about that too. And I'm forgetting all the limitations and simply decided it would be so. Like everything will happen exactly like I want it to. It's really almost funny how that all feels. I know things will come around for me exactly as I envision, simply because the visions are all getting stronger and clearer all the time. . .
What else would you expect, remember all it takes it ASKing and then Receiving. . .
I know but sometimes things don't seem so clear and real for me.
Why do you need to make things difficult? If you dream and see someone wanting the same thing you want, why can't that happen. Like Tampa NEEDS the Riverwalk, and they all dream of it working exactly like you have designed it. But no matter how much you give them, they wont be able to do it without you. Son have Faith in Your Convictions!
I know, yes I know. Everything I do and dream is just like this, exactly the same feeling and power that will make things happen exactly as I need them to. And I know that's what will happen and I know I can make them all happen this way. That's exactly what I do and what I have always done. Except this time I'm not ashamed of my power and focus and I know it's really better for everyone, even if it sometimes looks selfish or something.
What are you feeling now?
I know I need to Journal instead of blog because I feel a lot. It's like I've known and felt this for months and now I know where it's coming from. It's wonderful, but also powerful and significant.
What you know and can share is what can be significant. There are a lot of things you can do and the more you accept and acknowledge them the more power goes into the creations. It's like taking a jog through the woods or running a race. You are racing now and the leisurely trip comes later but for now there are a lot of things that really need to get done and done quickly.
I know what I need to write about now.

Thank You Loving Lord Jesus. . . Guide us to Your Fulfillment, amen.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment