Sunday, April 07, 2013

another day

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What are you doing now?
I'm in the library again.  These new laptops are great.  I still have so much to do.  I want to write a article for Nature, and I know I can do it, as I sorta did already.  I just need to get back into the mind set and get busy.  I want to try to have it down this weekend!
Why?
It's because I have too many other things to do next week, and that will pull me into another direction.  I'm sure it will all come together exactly as it has too, but it's such a challenge!
What do you feel deep inside?
I know it's always about my own personal power and clarity.  I've been getting so distracted with different things, that I thought were all set and perfect in place.  It's time I got my head into the right place so these things before me can all come together.  It's a challenge, but it's something that I need to do!   Like the Physics letter I sent yesterday, it's really about speaking my truth and taking my place in all of this.  It is one thing to talk about it all, and know where it's all going.  But I need to get the power and feelings clear inside of me again.  I don't want to see mistakes of challenges anymore.  I need to get these things perfectly clear, and accept my place leading them.
What does that feel like?
I guess it really feels like, me again.  Like where I have been before and need to be again.  I seem to get distracted and confused about things too easily.  It's really about my own power and truth.  Which means I need to be doing what makes me feel right.  I have been waking up early again.  Usually closer to 4 or 5am, instead of 3am.  Then I do my Yoga, and snooze a little bit again.  I jump up at the alarm clock, shower and make all our food and run out.  I've been thinking of getting to the gym again, so I might try that this next week.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.
Thank you for you Strength, Love and Wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment