Wednesday, October 21, 2015

what's this

what's thisEither way, it was all just weird.  Intention and emergence is just weird stuff, and I never can explain it or understand how these things happen.  But everyday I see something weird like this.  Some days a LOT more weird than other days!
every time. . . you come here you are struggling.  This is often your place of power, finding the truth inside of yourself again.  Remember this is all that you created and all that you wanted.  It's about moving forward to stand tall, not shirking away or being fearful. You've worked really hard to get here, and really have no reason to worry or struggle again.  These ideas and perspectives are your own, your power and clarity, evolving from your own expression, and beingness.  No FEAR!
I guess I hear this all the time!  And I know it's true just like I watch and know that everything is at my fingers and prefect for me. 
Yes, every thing. . .
I'm just stumbling over myself again!
Stop, everything is where you need it, waiting and ready for you to step into it all and be full and strong in your own power and clarity.  Remember this is all you asked for, like you wrote to start here, of things being weird.  Not for you, you have always walked into things with all the cards stacked in your favor, since you know the dealer, me. . .
I think that's weird too!  Cause it's really we or me.  Like I dealt this all for me, with the cards I put together for me.  I guess the real challenge is knowing I can do and achieve anything, and remain constant and pure to make it all the way through.  It's really weird when I see things come out of no where almost designed and created exactly to fix and serve my immediate needs.  I'm really perplexed how this always happens
every time. . . 144 pm you come back here you are in the same place.  Knowing it's at your fingers, knowing the power and present of time is all a gift.  Nothing out of reach, nothing to concern yourself, nothing to fear.  it's about power and clarity.
I know, but it's not coming together as easily as I want.  I biked again today and love the pool in the morning.  I always try to leave the house by 8am, bike and swim till 10am, including time to rest and dry in the sunshine.  Shower, change get to my office before 11am.
!I also recognize there it a serious pile of things in front of me, and I'm skirting around trying to stay ahead of everything.  Like yesterday I drove into video tap stuff and cleaned off the memory card onto someone's machine to publish the last recording.  And the camera had been set to a higher resolution so none of the software recognized anything.  More work, resetting things, confusion, mes, mess mess. . .  
This time you were smart. . . .
I called Kim to check into things and see about how we can move forward.  I miss having time with her and with all the craziness this month, time with her has been limited
!I feel like I'm limiting myself from full expression, but not getting out where i need to be.  Like today I went and sat at the Marshall Center Flea market for an hour or so.  Everyone I talked to was a vital connection to make incredible things happen.  Someone was taking a survey and connecting to adjuncts who were not getting paid anything within all the greedy institutions.  Course I suggested connecting to all the other professors as they are all at local institutions that need to be doing sustainability reports with us. . . 
what about the time you spoke to students. . .
It's always inventors and innovators who I meet and talk to.  This first kids wanted to build a totally solar car.  So I told him about the Student Green Energy Fund that we all pay into. . . and as we are talking another kid comes up who wants to help. . . !
every time. . . you do what you like to do people grow, learn, and benefit, that's what "no fear" is about. . . 
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment