Friday, August 05, 2016

STAR death SUN cards

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What did you do now?
I was clearing my email inbox and next up was my weekly Horoscope. I clicked on the Tarot link, and remember I would do this all the time to get something to write about.  . . STAR death SUN cards ;-). Today I've been feeling alone and stressed over things I want to do and/or need to do.  So this really seemed on cue as usual.  Like not that my relationship is dead, she's just far away, out of town on vacation.  Then my son left yesterday for vacation too, so I feel like nothing is connected for me personally . . . Course my job is definitely going through major shifts too, which is nothing new for me . . . I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What is interesting is how you copied your template completely this time.  Usually you only copy part of it . . . now as you write each new phrase you find a lot more power and focus with it.  More than ever!  How cool is that?
I guess so, I did this the other day while trying to figure something for my son.  I told him to do the same thing, and then decided I should practice what I preach, I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What about now 1.42 7/28/2013
I just visited my son's professor.  He came here once and told me all about my awesome son.  And since then I was able to get back together and make things work.  Now that he's done with his MS degree I had to stop by and say how grateful I was that he had mentored my son while I was not around.  He was really grateful I visited and admitted my son is totally awesome anyway.  It was great to chat and make sure to say thanks! I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.  Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What do you think, it was always something very clear and strong for you.  Your Son waited a long time to join you in this experience again, as you know this was all planned by you both anyway.  And it's always so exhilarating for us to see and experience how this all comes together so clearly and specifically for you.  Nothing is ever out of place and it's always such a gift and pleasure to see how things grow and change for you.
I never seem so sure, or clear about things. . . but wow this is such a wicked-cool experience and time that I have here with you. I know the real only difference is that I challenge you, and take you seriously, while so many others ignore you, or never notice until it's too late. I think that's really crazy or out-of-hand compared to my own experience. Like every moment here with you seems like such a cool experience that I really have trouble understanding sometimes.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What we really enjoy is watch your surprise each time things happen perfectly in line.  Like again now you reset your office computer and then when returning to it . . . opened everything up right back to where you left off, as if nothing had happened or changed. You are always calling for this.  Course not just to us, as you again here have clicked on the links to provide feedback . . . what a trip, as you screen print this page and add the comments again here. . . we're not sure why they would want half the screen filled with add-ons when they are trying to promote writers for creating more content.  What is funny for us, is how you in the USA create content that the entire universe sees while everyone is so clueless on the impact it has. . . 
I wonder if we will ever get some help here. . . I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
We do every day, now again helping you as you step outside to change things there and are inspired to change things here as well. . . 
I know, than you!  Please continue to fill us with Your Love and Light . . . I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment