Tuesday, October 12, 2021

control like 1,000,000 miles a minute

10/6/21. 10:06pm
So my brain is spinning out of control again, like at about 1,000,000 miles a minute. I know it’s just starting, too. I’m meeting with someone tomorrow about starting at eco-resort. And I’m essentially gonna be doing it all by myself, because this lady who has be doing it for years, has to go write the next Book, so her next booking is to Spain. To build a resort, I’m gonna be buried full-time doing that. And of course, Dee will love it, he would enjoy helping me out like a bandit. 

I need to put out more and more out online for it all to work correctly. I'm really getting a lot coming though to me quickly. It's really remarkable as I know we will have a big shift really quickly.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word !
What you need to do, is complete what you started. Everything that’s happening around here is all pivoted on this experiences you will be creating in Spirit and Truth. It’s really very close to many of your dreams and fantasies. It's been a long time we’ve been waiting. Never have so few been in control. And never even fewer that really new the truth.
It’s all about Truth And Spirit!
What else would we do. Very clearly we need you to be completely focused on the new systems. Yes old is over, you’ve said that since 1990. No one believed you then and no one believes you now. But now when things end, you must maintain your focus and stay centered moving forward in these tasks you have created and defined.
I got the websites up and they seem to have a link working to reach the right people!
What will evolve here will be very organic. Clean out the trash, and rebuild the same systems the way we need to see them. No rules beyond the meetings and teams you create, it really all must be exact and specific including all the research work and details you’ve completed.
10/11/2021. 3:13:31 Ardnas got back from her flight to Dallas . . .  She needed to stop at the urgent care clinic and now I'm writing out in my truck outside of Walgreens. We raced in here on Saturday too, so she could get something before the fight leaves, too. I started to share this craziness with her and it was clear she's heard the fears and crap over and over and instead of recognizing how it might impact her, she is going on with what she knows and ignoring the fear-mongers. But never telling me details, leaves me crazy rushing to get her to the airport, even waiting for 30 minutes to be sure she got onto it. As we arrive 30 minutes late. . . I mean, I literally stopped in the highway between exit ramps, to make sure she wasn't calling that she missed it, and I would have to drive back to get her!??!?! 
Case clinic and what she needs is a lot more about this.
I know, but I will only speak when spoken to, and can only open up new things as others are ready to hear and understand. . . . I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ . . . errrr!??!?! 
Yes, only answer questions. Speaking needs to come from us, then you can stay out of trouble, she needs a lot more questions about this.
I get it. . . Thank you Lord Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment