Friday, December 29, 2023

Another Life begins: 12/29/23

Another Life:

Then now i and stepping into this new vision of myself in a split second decision. . . . and I'm Twelve again, it is my time again to be young, and i'm all excited to find my first job, first girlfriend, first life experience in the Divinity of Jesus Loving this very moment.  I've read the words in red, preparing a place to be said. 


Very Refined and Very focused, methodical, structures . . . and i'm still in the same place, where jesus has so much for me to do. And it's about the one same LIFE that we created here in USA, doing it right here, right now, just right. EVERY DETAIL. All of it perfect and clear as we planned a million years ago. NOW WE"VE LEARNED, that Jesus Christ has won!  All I need You provide, fighting a battle that you already won. . . WE KNOW, we know what we're doing, we're already done. Humble, considerate, slow, and peaceful. Love filled as its always how this World must be. World has lost it's grip on me . . . as I already know how this story ends. . . Finding joy, in the ONE SALVATION, one doorway, one Way leading to life. 

And this life I've experienced is all the power and focus i've already done: Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, and then my vibrations get really high and powerful where I walk through walls and rebuild cities.

All Grace to the Holy Spirit!  It's Jesus Christ BY NAME!!!

we are all starting over again. And this experience I need is Something I was missing after doing so for so long. Everything is about getting back into the experience and joy of life. I'm a child again building my first. I.??? Please!

7:38:35 fri dec 29. . . Thank you Jesus, no body loves me like you do.  Oh, what a song to sing. And I seem to have gotten in pretty good. . . Yes, I biked to work today and got some really cool stuff done.  Then I got a few phone calls. Carol invited me out for New Years as her guest to a puerto rican party. . . and I knew I was twelve again. . . 

and so everything I could ever imagine appeared before my eyes. and the Hunger in my Hurt, adn fire in my soul, Love is the reason, to keep on believing. . . it's the reason, it's the reason, Love is the Reason. . . He's the reason in my madness, closer in the air I breath


Saturday, December 2, 2023

Re: Sea Scouts

Hey Christopher,

No comments:

Post a Comment