Friday, November 05, 2004

Thursday, November 04, 2004 5:38:04 PM

Wow this is all getting really very intense. I just got out of Claire's office, I still can’t believe she’s retiring and I want her help and insight into what I'm doing or need to do. Course she says we will stay in touch and meet and email anyway, but I don’t think that is quite the same. So then she tells me about her week and the meetings she’s had trying to find new people to run her meetings.... infrastructure technology groups and integration committees. It’s really interesting to see and think about what’s happening here...


What do you really think is happening here?

Here...? uh, oh.... well I know you are coming through more than ever.


Do you remember what we told you about that?

Well you always said I would be more involved in whatever comes next than anyone but I never really understood, nor did I have any clue what you meant.


Maybe it’s time that you do know. You’ve spent a lot of time and effort doing a great deal of things for us. And you even avoided a great number of women and pleasures that we placed there for you. You don’t even realize how many of these people are sent there just to meet you. You are following your instincts more, but you need to stop being so fearful of just doing what you like. You know your limits and are always more limited than necessary.
So do you want me to get more aggressive and get out there more?


Son this is something that you need to do for you, not just for us. Sure it will help you a bit and get things going for you on a number of issues. But it’s not really a problem. Everything will be fine. It’s actually getting better and easier for you all the time. Not that the world is really catching up to you, you’ve far outstretched your lead. But anything they do will make it better and easier for you. We’re sure you’ve noticed that there is a great deal of things coming together which seem rather odd for you.

You were the one who said that the real shift had to be strong and abrupt or no one would notice. So now that people are lost more than ever in their greed and corruption, how much better will it be when everything shifts?

Interesting I thought you wanted to bring more children into the world and get things fixed here?


Son the concern we had was the Earth getting messed up beyond repair. This is a very attractive place you’ve created there and there are a lot more forces working to keep it all together now. We don’t think we will lose that much anymore, and the forces for change are getting very strong. You have witnessed this yourself and have seen more and more to support you. This week alone you did several things; each really only opened more opportunities for your greater success, not anything negative or discouraging in the least.

Trust it son. Let it go and flow the way that it needs to. No fear, just let it be.

7:11:52 PM
Here we go again... I'm alone in my house, sitting in my bedroom with Bear and the PC won’t connect to the internet. And I realize exactly why. But I know I need to write more for you.


What we are doing here has been planned for countless years, and every moment that it evolves a bit more the truth and power of the moment come through better than ever. Everything that we are doing is very key and structured to make a lot of things change. Nothing is to fear and more and more is getting clear. We are all doing exactly what is best for you to make this change exactly as you have envisioned.

Why would there be any point in doing anything else, if the clarity and details you’ve done are all so simple. It’s not a big deal; it’s just something that you have to do. And everything that has been so far will only make it easier for you to do more. You don’t have to do it all yourself anymore. You just need to tell people what to do.

Here... now you want me to write again about how the fiefdoms are all coming apart.

What you have done and setup is far more than you will understand for a very long time. But it’s necessary to get these pieces together. Read your journal, NOW!
Ok, here... I know I'm sorry starting

  • 1/20/1986 1:36am with a song: “Sure as the sun will cross the sky this lie is over” classic rock 97.9FM. “what the people need is a way to make them smile”
  • 2.25am “all I do is write and Believe, and I believe what I write, and I write everything.... mt point in writing it is to discover the purpose.... But Keith stole this journal, while fred cracked.... ‘what is it a Bible,’ so my defense in court is to e=mc2 on a white board
  • 2.40am You know I love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, & we’re playing for keeps’ songs all through this section.... helping the young produce something instead of destruction....that’s life dealing with the selfish arrogant beat=’society’ who who, who r you
  • 10.44pm I want to be set free to love like You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ ....
    Please Loving Lord Jesus Christ help me to grow, learn and achieve for you . Please help me to learn and understand my Projects and open up to Love and Respond to People more. Thank You Loving Lord Jesus Christ amen
    I can’t deal with people superficially.... people are too important and I can only deal with them on the serious gut level
  • 11/24/86 10pm finding keith d sergeant
  • 11/25/86 1104pm I really have to get down on myself and open up more to loving people freely..... I realize I must make a more defined statement to accomplish as I must.
  • 11/29/86 12.24am I now why I should do more things. I have to open up and respond more to HIS CALLING
  • 12/1/86 1.56am e=mc2 energy is mass at v2=c2... basic fire electricity; but de/dt is the rate of change with respect to time representing life de/dt/ds is consciousness
  • 12/3/86 10.16am STARS MINUTES elect 1st executive director
  • 2/8/86 11.15am Roadways, public housing, with USF and Iorio USA president putting teachers in charge by making a serious profit=> families have deteriorated so teachers have more and more responsibility.... 12/28/86 2.44pm ”
What do you think now?

I'm sorry I didn’t listen sooner and read it all

Everything happens as it must. There is no fear, no worries, only love and power. You are full and clear every moment, each second you do something. The clearer and stronger it gets for everyone. There is nothing to fear.

I'm sorry I'm so tired. Things are really crazy and fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment