Saturday, October 30, 2004

Friday, October 29, 2004 9:40:27 PM

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/matrix_theory/message/677
LOL... LIKE TOTALLY BABE...

Actually I joined this group because I needed some of the movie script for notes in my research. There is so much going on here on this Planet that no one has any concept of .... so many things are involved here from all over creation. These movies and their effect on consciousness are so incredibly powerful...

lol.... I wish I could follow all the clues.....here's a quick sample http://www.themeatrix.com/

Like watch the 3-matrix, 3-lord of rings, 3-harry potter.... lol... try all that in one week, then watch the Passion 3x too, and everything will make perfect sense for you. Lol... it's not a mind thing, or a money thing for Hollywood.... it's a human thing for evolution... in your heart! The watch "What Dreams May Come" "What the Bleep" and "Indigo" and you'll find your place... lol... or at least see it; even if you are not ready for it yet!!! lol...

We created this, we did it so we could understand more about who we really ARE... I mean I've been there, I remember... lol... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/reconnections/message/33672

Why would Human Consciousness on earth evolve to DREAM?

What is a dream?

What is a movie?

What r we saying to us
http://www.seedwiki.com/


To: Claire Robinson
Cc: Jerry W Koehler PhD
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 12:09 AM
Subject: Fwd: Re: Mayan Chant questions???

Hey Claire
Great chat today... I can't imagine how many times we've talked about my kids. (pictures:) I know you've seen them a few times, but I don't know how much, or when. Course you MUST read this story below about them... It feels like the same energy again. like connecting us, like this one too is about the same energy: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/reconnections/message/33672

Oh and here's the Lessons Leaned:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/starsusaorg/messages/796 and Leadership Paper: http://stars.dyndns.info/download/Ericweaver_STRAWMAN3.pdf As I submitted to Dr. Koehler, oh and the latest on the WIKI: is all about researching the energy too.

lol... course I spoke to my Ethics teacher (Sharon Hanna-West) after seeing you too... like I really need any more synchronicity too: http://tampatrib.com/pasconews/MGBWB9UQL0E.html Of course everything is blowing up at ONCE!!! Wild ride again, HOLD ON!

It's long, but you'll Enjoy this http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/reconnections/message/27986


Saturday, October 30, 2004 12:35:29 AM

So I’ve been reading and writing a lot again. These emails and class work in my new Ethics Class. Not much for what I really need to be doing, but something important too I guess?

This is just the beginning Son. All else will be coming along just fine as it needs to be. Take your time and do as you need. It seems weird for you, but you are still strong and clear about doing for Christ.
How do you want me to do with this?

This is fine son, take your time and do as you can. Everything will come together very easily and it will be some incredible shift that no one will ever understand.
This is really going a lot further than I could ever imagine isn’t it?

This is going exactly as you imagined. This fantasy you’ve created is so extreme that it is divine. Nothing is beyond this understanding. You’ve followed Jesus Christ’s Way. You’ve allowed it to include everything that you Are. That is a very significant concept sorta beyond anything else that you’ve witnessed for us.
Oh, that’s what the whole journal was about. And ESPECIALLY the Blog all to witness for You Lord Jesus Christ.

This is what it is Son. You’ve done your part and created a significant shift that is needed at this very moment. Nothing is simple, nor will it ever end. We are reaching into everything so very strong and clear now.
So this is just the beginning isn’t it. There is a lot more here than people will understand
This will be what is needed here for all of you on Earth. The planet is ready and the power is up. The universe is ready. And it will come through onto you quicker and quicker. The ability to move the powers of the Earth and the universe are still so far from scientific understanding. What you will demonstrate will totally shift the focus of attention and priority of all peoples. They don’t need anything more. You can JUST DO IT.
There is no more to say SON. You are ready, and you know it. Nothing will stop you. Everyone out there is ready and waiting for you to make this system work.
Thank you so Very much Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ !!!!
I love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ
I love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ,
I love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ ....
Please Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ can you make me clear on each step I need to take before me and make sure I am focused on the flow of Your Holy Spirit into the Tasks at hand. Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ! Amen

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:22 AM

    Wow, reading over the medical research page, and all this stuff frys my mind. All conencted, all related, so many little details; just like the movies. wow a dozen movies, or 4 days of 3 movies each, Pumps up that heart really strong! We've got no clue!!!

    ReplyDelete