Monday, October 11, 2004

Monday, October 11, 2004 1:35:24 PM

So much more to think about. Dr. Koehler asked for a “lessons learned” paper in his class. We have a final in there tomorrow. Then I had a final today for my economics class, but I plan to take it tomorrow instead, so I could have more time to study. I wrote the Genetic/Math Dr this morning to thank her for the note she sent. And I included a link to the blog I started, course I started another one late last night, since I journal the same way people blog.

Son you are writing up a theory about how consciousness is all connected and then you find out how the internet has developed another tool almost written and customized just for you. Don’t you think you should use it especially if you can show how similar the connections are? Coincidence is only a perception. When the perception is seen over and over again the concept of coincidence doesn’t apply because you discover there is a “cause and effort” relationship demonstrated.

So I need to use these tools given to me to demonstrate how much we do control and how little “coincidence” actually exists at all.

You are making progress. Just started, but making progress. You will find how easy things fall together as you get more serious about making things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment