Sunday, October 17, 2004

Saturday, October 16, 2004 5:33:59 PM

I feel brain dead now Too much to do and not really feeling up for it all.



---- Original Message -----
From: erix
To: freemormons@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 10:07 AM

I recently received a forward from this group and found everything very intriguing and familiar. Reading through the site I now have a bunch of links to review and study. However, I feel that you might be more interested in something else I stumbled on this month.

Last week I spoke to a research professor at the local university that I am attending to ask about something that I got in a dream after a near-death experience. She was very interested in what I was proposing and recommended several methods to develop an experiment to test it all through their program

I could really talk about this forever and give you hundreds of links as well. But after my last meeting with the professor she outlined what I needed to do get RESEARCH FUNDING and I've created an interactive website that we can edit to develop this more. So please take a look and feel free to hit the links on the left: this Poem: scroll down a bit it starts: The little child whispered,

Thank you

eric




----- Original Message -----
From: erix
To: ccalm@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:50 pm
Subject: Re: I Choose

Hey Valerie,
I love this quote:
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change; The courage to
change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.


Course everything else you wrote are perfect and complete in describing this chaos I see each day... lol... and I LOVE IT, for in Faith and Trust, such marvels unfold before my very eyes

So here are a few other favorite quotes that fit right into this one you gave

There are only two ways to live your life One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as if everything is.
~Albert Einstein

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens
can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
- Margaret Mead





----- Original Message -----
From: Eric
To: Dave
Sent: Sunday,October 17, 2004 7:57 PM
Subject: Re: Campbell Creek

Hey Dave;
Finals are done, basic business Economics and Organization classes finished. They were half-semester core classes that I have to take since I've never done business before.

Now I've done this River ever since. What a &%#$ pain this is. We have the data so the more accurate the better. I only have a few more areas to check, as is pointed out below. The 2nd picture is the same area I sent you last time, so you can see exactly what I've done for the whole system.

I should have this is done this week, and then have the river cut out of the storage GIS file so the model is running by next Monday. Sorry to push it another week. But just think; now you can permit all development from Tampa to Plant City. (buy land now!)

Please ask Jennifer to drop a check in the mail for me, invoice attached, did you get the last one?
Thanks

Eric
cc Doug





----- Original Message -----
From: Eric
To: Doug
Sent: Sunday,October 17, 2004 8:08 PM
Subject: Fw: Campbell Creek

Hey Doug...

WOW, what a fucken bitch these is... each little creek section is different sizes and chopped up all over the place... yucko!!!

I thought of asking you for drafting help, but I need to check the model and the GIS and then back to the CAD.... snapping on offset is the easy part. Thank God I have two machines running these three programs here... lol.... or it would take forever!

Not sure if Dave even reads these, so can you check and see if Jennifer can mail me a check again.

Thanks
Eric
679-5195

No comments:

Post a Comment