Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tool Lending Library

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What have you done now?
I've gotten back to myself...  here with the music and pc and all.  My feet are on the desk in front of me with the keyboard in my lap.  Sipping coffee and relaxed I'm typing about my life again. . .
What's the next song?
"anyway yu want it that's the way you need it , anyway yu want it that's the way you need it, anyway yu want it that's the way you need it, that's the way...  any way" Journey
What did you do?
I went and clicked through all the songs as they were critical to where i am now
Who else called?
I spoke to Sharon as she is at an entrepreneurial event in St Pete - - that I really should be at as well.  Then of course the rest of her day is planned about sustainable businesses and green jobs meetings with the city and others.  But I need to be writing up my research.

She even said how it was that i was doing the same things again.   I guess this is the whole point.  I am creating again in a way that no one else knows or understands.  They've all been programmed to live and breath the capitalistic affluenza lies and then i go to the website and see all the problems i am solving.  Which I then make into a PDF and hit Web-capture, so i can read it all later.   And markup, highlight and reference the 45 pages in my own work.   Like posting and sharing it here.  It about using the power of our knowledge and information...
What did you do.
I've made breakfast and texted to Kim . . . and was sitting at the desk typing before i remembered to sit back to put up my feet.  Now the monitor is over 4 feet away and the text is giant for me to read it.... I realize i can completely set myself up to type a thousand words a minute and i know it is time for me to learn. I did this before and can again really easily if i am ready. of course then i am trying to do too many things at once.  
What do you mean?
I texted Kim about connecting to the trees she's going to see today with Kathryne.  Course now I remember they are going to wineries too, and thought of more I should tell her. lol.  it's interesting to stop and think about this as I connect more to my truth, she does again in other ways.
What do you need to do?
I told Sharon how she was seeing investors and students who I need to be seeing in a few months.  Now I need to write up my research again.  And I think about how i wrote before i came to Tampa.  And I stop to read what i wrote when i started my phd again now and it's closer to the truth than anything i could think of now.  And that's really the power that i have again now.  I can simply find and read countless versions of the same story.  My life has revolved around this story my whole life.  Like the doggie asleep under me now.  Of course my lover is going to kiss trees now too.  Love and power spinning around onto it self.  It's like the movie I saw Tuesday: Thrive.  Which is really all about getting back into our power.  This awesome Torus of energy spinning out around and then into itself again.
What happened Tuesday night?
I came in and sat at the one seat left in the front row as the movie was just beginning.  Then I soaked into the ground and filled with all the energy before I got centered and chanted "aaaa ooooo". . . soaking up the energy and pumping it through me really strong and clear as Foster spoke about the power of the Torus.  Lol...  seconds before the end I checked the time 9:27 and ran next door to ask Michael to chant with me ;-) lol...
What else?
It was really cool as I could sense the whole room flowing with me.  When I got home I posted to their website another equation code and it was cut off by a big-brother scam.  Nothing new for me of course, but this time i wrote their web support team to tell them about it.  Course now i think how they are all reading these same words almost as fast as i type them.  It's so funny.
What do you mean?
I understand how they work and use their own BS to grow and create more and more.  It's like Cancer, they pretend to cure it with all this fancy technology and BS; while everything they use actually creates more cancer instead.  So the more we struggle with their "cures," the more infected we get.  Similarly, the more they try to copy me, analyze it and control it all the more it grows beyond their reach.  The system is set up for self destruction, it's simply designed that way, an the more they build and fight to get in control and safe and whatever, the bigger and fast the storm will be to crew them all into dust.
What about specifics?
It's like i noticed this blogger update will save a draft of these words I'm writing nearly every minute or less.  It almost saves each time i stop writing.  What does that mean in techno-terms??? - - basically the words I've typed, or the "0001110011" I arranged on the hard-drive were sent into the universe.  Not simply the PC, or the website, or some cookie here or there - - but essentially a gazillion stars within a few light years just got another electron impulse from me!

Course those big-brother clowns are thrilled to stop it off at some servers here and there, but instead of limiting anything they are creating more empty space for me and simultaneously repeating my efforts for me.  They take it from the visible form that I created and they recreate it into another invisible form like in a delete box or some big weaver folder like Neos interrogation in the Matrix thus sending the same energy into the universe again = = a million more 000111001011 hitting the stars out there!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment