Monday, November 14, 2011

wow, i guess

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What do you feel now?
I guess I'm sorta perplexed.  My own time and space.  Tons to do as usual, and never sure where to start.  I remember first starting to blog.  Claire was telling me about all the new technology they were getting into and who was using what, where for what research.  It was always so inspiring, since i could feel my own connection to it all.  Like now as I blog again.  I get this eerie feeling about how i somehow helped create all of this.  I know this is very true on so many levels.  As I have felt and remembered being the first little fish to walk or making the first stone knife and all.

It is really some surreal feeling and understanding.  Where yes, I've been there and done that already.  I always think it was my death experience that somehow triggered this remembering.  I've since learned that all the history of life is recorded in the DNA.  Thus all evolution and experience is inside of us already since each of these allowed our growth and expression we have today!
What do you need to be doing now?
I know there is always so much to write and look at.  it's a challenge and I know i need to get busy with it all.  taking some time like this to reflect a bit can be really helpful.  As I remember first starting this blog.  It was like my journal had suddenly been transformed.  I had always written already.  And always thought to date and sort everything.  Now I get the dates and sorting automatically, and also have the added tags on it and the auto-spell-check!  It's fun how these things just come along, as if I had designed and planned it all myself.
What's next then?
I guess I need to get serious about my own writing and research into my program.  i need to go the next step on my program and write up my research proposal!
Why is that a challenge.  Have you planned for this since NJ and Maryanne?  The Dream has been there for so very long and so very strong.  It is time to take it the next step.  You are finding that your original dreams are now appearing before you eyes.  More and more of what you created and designed is coming into your hands.  Similar to your description of this blog.  Exactly what you were doing, except simple, automatic and including additional features that you need and never knew you needed.
I guess that's what i need to do is accept that the outline and layout will come together as i need it!
What is real for you, is that It has happened like this before.  I has happened over and over again for you.  You already have the knowledge and understanding.  The challenge before you is to accept your own power and truth and allow it to flow through you more easily.  Like again here writing with Us.  You know what this automatic writing is all about.  You have taught others how to do it and use it for their own power and growth.  This again is something that you are creating and expressing simultaneously. 
I know!
What is always so important for you is trusting your innate abilities and following through into your power and clarity as you move forward with these abilities you have.  Making things happen is just who you are.  Whether it's the walking fish, the first stone knife or the watershed models that set the stage for community development.  This is who you are and what you do.  do not worry about what others think or interpret.  Making things happen is your art.  Not just engineering or design, but the root inspiration before them all.
I am so lucky to have everything now.  I realize how my life and love is really so powerful and allows me to step into things so clearly.  Why judge or question; it is always about trusting and allowing things to flow through me.
What you need to remember is that allowing our power and focus to flow through you is not the complete truth.  As this power of creation is there in every piece of you already, and it is your choice to be all that you are.  And it is You who choose to express and evolve.
I got a phone call from my sweetie.  She's all excited and ready to do her thing today.  She took a week off to fly out of town with a friend.  I wish I went with her, but it's good for her to have time on her own.
What else?
I know time to get busy . . .  I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment