Thursday, January 08, 2015

Okay we're ready to start now

The beginning of a new life that's the way it feels.... It seems I'm starting all over again. I can make anything happen. I can talk to my phone. Plugging like this is just too much to understand. Not that I don't understand, but how easy is it going to get. I know this is a symbol of what's to come. And I know I still have so much to do. Again and again things come right into my face. And I need to just trust that is what it is. Just like I know it's time for me to do more every day. I'm going into get a raise today. or should I say I'm meeting with staff to talk about my position and duties. More duties and more things more time are great.  Everything is coming together really nice. I know it's always supposed to be that way. Thank you Jesus for all that you do for me. Yes I know it's me doing it for me. Which is really the same as you doing it for you. Or maybe us doing it for us


No comments:

Post a Comment