Saturday, January 03, 2015

TN vacation

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What surprises us. We can do anything again. You like to play with us thanks I'm trying the voice thing . . . 
I did it!
We are ready for anything that you can pull together and more is happening all the time.
We're in the ashville mall, at Barnes and Nobel! Nice fresh coffee, relaxing and reading.  Kim found a few books while I'm reading and amazed online again!  Knowing, still, always, how each word, idea, experience, opportunity, is clear and perfect as it must be.  Nothing out of place, nothing but opportunities and assets to support and enhance each moment!  Wow, reading the last post and seeing how this blogger keyboard now even has arrow keys to move through the text to edit this all.  
What about Siri?
I know its the microphone on this keyboard, where I can say the quick easy phrases that come to me as I sit.  I've tried it a few times and know it works really well so I'll get into it and have fun sooner or later...
What about your children and creation and all.  It's all so clear and perfect, beyond so much anyone has ever seen before!
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.  Fill us with your love and light for your truth and glory! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment