Sunday, July 26, 2015

Your Weekly Horoscope

Your Weekly Horoscope (July 24, 2015) - Inbox - Yahoo Mail: Your horoscope - Week of July 27, 2015

Though you'll be busy juggling plates on the home front, the developing Full Moon, which comes to a head on Friday, can see you in the limelight for one reason or another. If you need an opportunity to share a brilliant idea or showcase your skills, this is the time to go for it. Saturn turns direct in your relationship sector on Saturday, which can help improve interactions, particularly if you've had problems recently. Solutions may now be within reach.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up . . . for me, to live is Christ, let it be, let it be Jesus, from the rising of the son, let it be Jesus, from the rising of the son, all is said and done. . . for me, to live is Christ, for me, to live is Christ, for me, to live is Christ, let it be, let it be Jesus, from the rising of the son, let it be Jesus, from the rising of the son, all is said and done. . .
I know, it's awesome . . . I praise the Soul, the King of Heaven, The One full truth that we are TOGETHER!   It's only Together, all as one that we can survive. . . ONE FAMILY, ONE LOVE, THE EVER LASTING KING, for it's only in you faith we sing. . . I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment