Friday, July 31, 2015

Fwd: JULY 2015, Bike ride into school


sharing with the present family!
Sent: Fri, Jul 31, 2015 12:35 am
Subject: JULY 2015, Bike ride into school

I was riding the current sine wave representing the evolution of life on Earth, coming into school this morning on my bike, and I was coming fast downhill and I closed my eyes.  I got the first bright light into prayer, and the first thing I saw was my life flash before my eyes.  It was the next 50 years flashing out in a split second, where I saw everything . . . Wow, the next fifty years, here doing this exact same thing, this exact schedule, biking to school again . . . I will know it so well, I could bike with my eyes closed!

Doing the same thing, bike to school, swim, shower, shave, tie . . . Wow 50 years of it!!!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment