Saturday, August 10, 2019

a hundred different things

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What a great space you create. . . 
I've got my Mac spinning on a hundred different things, moving Videos, Changing configurations, creating files! Like I needed to get a directory of my external Drives. Yea, weeks of archiving CDs from my storage unit into two or three drives. . . so I created a directory file. Course then I found one I did for my USF website before I left. Wow, never new I had so much out there. . . Also my drives are TBs not just GBs, so the directory files have them spinning and spinning.
What else are you working on?
I need to find some videos. Which is really a pain. The directory file will help. Then all I need to do is a text search for some keywords and then I at least know where to look and what I can find! I've been making more videos and websites and such again. It's something I can figure out or do. Like modeling rivers, it can get tedious, but I'm patient and determined enough to try and try and try again until I find a work-around that gets me there. . . sounds typical! 
What do you think we are doing with you?
I get it, i get it! I'm still doing the same thing I've always done. I thought I had to give-up on something because the place, players and environment changed. Nothing really changes, it' always getting easier and better. . . I mean, life has always been a grace and a wonderful time for me. Why should anything really change.
We always have a lot for you, so it's always changing, but you get bored without change. 
I know, it's all great. . Thanks and I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment