Thursday, September 12, 2019

quality lined leather cases for everything

So I signed up for the Elppa card the day it came out and I had used it, I guess within a week after that .... and I use it for everything, because I always have done that... MY AASU bank visa does an extensive accounting of all my purchases so I get a very detailed summary and breakdown of every category of my expenses. And so I buy everything with that card, and now I shifted everything to the Elppa card.

When I sold enough stock to transfer 11 grand for all new tech stuff, I decided it was time to go get new equipment.  Course within a week they had released the new versions so I returned everything to get the new versions instead.  Course that meant a trip going downtown, so I had to schedule a dozen other things including the dentist, visiting Yrag and i actually called and spoke to LLib as well!

Now I told him how my credit isn’t showing yet, so the Elppa card is fucking with me again. . . But I’m giving him the next order anyway. Then I said about the EMF effects and getting quality lined leather cases for everything.... printing him orders from better add ones, suggesting how he can get the super quality for an ‘angry customer’ . . . Seems like that’s all the $$$ cares about anyway... get the rfid shields on everything, and the making them all work right...

I really love my new technology and I know that I designed it for myself.  So I wrote the business manager a thank you letter for the awesome service that they provided .... Then detailed out what the clowns that Elppa card got to and how the bank for them is better small and local.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What a nice start....
I am so grateful and appreciate all your help and guidance... I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment