Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Blasted the Past

yes, an old college friend, Htiek.  Not changed a bit. . . me, me, me. . . no thanks, read the book, and grow-up or leave me alone.

It was funny, he asked for the same thing again, and promised the same thing too. But of course stuck in the "me generation" it was all about him.  Sure anyone can cite verses from the Bible, or claim to be helping everyone. . . it's another thing to be REAL and HONEST. . .

Like he claimed he was going to church, and was so excited about me visiting with him.  OF course, it included a "very controlled" introduction to the paster pointing out my awesome deeds. . . . Yea showing up once to help-out or support him is fine, but a second or third time means he's filling the paster with stories about whatever he wants her to do to support "us" . . . when there really is not any us at all!

This was plain as day when Eilrac said to remove him from the website. He had written in all years before, twisting the truth a bit for his own purposes. . . which obviously only benefited him. But now he was pissed. He couldn't talk to the pastor anymore and moved to another city. . . all his stories had vanished with the lies on my webpage.

But he still had the book, and I offered him a "deal" to get what he wanted if he could read the book. . . . I even offered an old laptop, and told him he could end-up with a real salary and real job, if he played his cards right. LOL, course that couldn't happen, as he likes pulling more cards out of his pockets, or pretending to have a full deck. But clearly, he is missing a few . . . or a lot.

It became obvious he would get slammed with a direct personal loss . . . I mean, he even told me that "god sent" him here to help me.  And the book scenario made that believable.  But seeing he had been slammed to many times before and never learned anything. Maybe he needed me to tell him. It was really weird as on Father's Day I told Kcuhc about a similar loss, and he just got pissed at me - - - Kill the messenger, but ignored the message . . .

Htiek did the same thing . . . threatening me and insulting me . . . not sure why I allowed it for nearly two months, but now. . . forget it. Blocked him on my phone. So now I have peace, no BS, No scams, no fake promises, and no "pretend" friend trying to use me for everything he can get. . . AGAIN!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What is important is this lesson on boundaries. You have no reason to tolerate anyone who treats you badly. No one has any right to talk down to you. And if they question your Divinity, you can simply smile, and turn the other way. . . wash-off your hand and your feet. . .  Never prove yourself, or justify anything. If you are Inspired to Share OUR WORDS, than enjoy your Giving. . . and be Grateful  . . . We will share more.  
I am always so grateful for all you share and express to me. My whole life is a total blessing. . .    I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to the Glory of Dear Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment