Tuesday, July 14, 2020

The Way of Your Word!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 

I love posting random WORDS that show up for me setting the space and ground for exactly what I see as well. Knowing my place and power are more important than ever and I recognize how important is to honor what shows up. . .
What do you feel about "Any question that is put to you, the Universe will supply you with a response"
I think it's great. . .  I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. As I know that's my experience with Children. Their light is so clear and strong that it always vibrates so clear with me . . . and seeing symbols like this makes me excited to explore all that I see showing up. . .
What a crazy trip it is now. . . As i now remember yesterday, I drew three cards for a zoom: "Fire Side Chat" . . . that was kinda cool.  As I opened the tarot box, I wondered who had shuffled them last, and immediately felt I had, and wanted to again. So I split the deck to shuffle. And immediately took the card off the deck and set it on the table. Yes another princess, so I knew I was doing what I needed. So when I split to shuffle again I dropped that card off the deck too. And then did it once more. Three cards, and when we were called back into the zoom meeting, where we had been told to sit for a moment imagining we are looking into a camp fire. . . . I had to explain what I did while we all centered to Earth...
Yes, in that second, I turned around from my laptop to my Desktop Monitor and found a camp fire video . . . lol. . started it right there next to me, in full view on the zoom. . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsOUv9EzKsg  Adnil had everything for chocolate marshmallow s'mores too . . . and so we stopped to center and I picked those three cards sitting in front of the file skimming through the book a bit to see what we were learning . . . . when we came back Adnil asked if anyone wanted to share anything. . .  I Immediately showed them the fire, and cards, then read the little book from the box, but later got the big books and sent everyone the three cards PDF . . . wow! So I had the cards sitting here still so googled THE Celtic Cross that I have always done before:


No comments:

Post a Comment