Sunday, August 23, 2020

Message on my iPhone

Mr Weaver. This is the Hernando Co Coroner's Office. A body washed up on the shore in Hermosa Beach whom we identified as Htiek Tnegras. Your number was in his wallet. Do you have any way of contacting his next of kin?

My reply:

Yes his son, Werdna Tnegras is in Zepherhills. . . 


I'm not sure where... but Werdna has a wife and three kids... running a pool construction business. . . Also Htiek was working for Mr. Derf Ecra on a personal legal matters in that area.... Can you determine whether it was an accident, or drug related? . . . please ask if I can help more.

He also has a daughter and mother who are both out of state. He may still have in his possession a few pieces of my property that I lent to him, including a USB thumb drive and a hard cover book, which I can retrieve immediately.

I also helped him to get a bike, to get to the library for Mr. Ecra's Legal work.... I'd be happy to assist you in cleaning out whatever else if Derf or Werdna refuse.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What you learned here was how important boundaries are. You immediately accepted his death, mourned, and forgave him, knowing that you set boundaries for the potato farm. He refused to meet you requirements and was convinced his smooth-talking had converted you. You held you ground refusing to provide anything more than he earned. He did his games, and dances with people you hired to help him. It was very easy for him to follow you directions and get what you offered. . . 
Standing your ground might have been your last experience with him . . . so accepting that this might have been his only value and purpose allowed you to grieve.   
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, yes always learning. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment