Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Mad mad world

9/10/20 12:50pm
Wow, FLOWING up at 3am again.... crazy busy flow. Now after noon, I finally ate breakfast. And I’m so ready for bed... totally burnt out... 

I had a 20 foot container put in. Wow, I could get two in, but nothing more.  I’m not sure my dad's RV will fit either. It feels like a tool library, but I’m not sure. So much is happening so fast ... it’s really hard to tell which way is up...  I guess I better close this in, and get stuff put away... eeek crazy!!!

10/7/20 6:40 am
Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word !
What do you think now?
I’m reading the Bible every morning now!  Over a month later, but finally reading. . . never done this!
We know, and have been encouraging you, it’s all good.
I’ve been getting clearer and stronger FLOW every day! Yesterday, the container was almost empty and a team is coming together to create the tool library.  It still needs to be cleaned and painted.
What did you read?
Matthew 10 and 11 . . . Yes that’s “Matthew the Publican!” . . . I’m reading the Bible Ecyoj Gave me when she died. It makes me smile, and cry now too. I wonder if my MOM actually left anything for me. I know I ended-up with everything that NO ONE else wanted. Certain paintings and tapestries she had in the house forever are now central in my home. And I then I got all the family pictures and artwork that she got.  She would get a new family picture every year for the frames on the wall. And then she would always keep any artwork I did... so I got all these too. . . 

Yes, ARTWORK was the only thing I ever did in school. I think that my whole story is really just funny. So many aspects are so hard to believe or understand. But that’s just what happened. I remember the one substitute teacher, Mrs. Lemon, who took over a class because our teacher was out all year with cancer or something. As soon as she saw me, she knew she had to do something, as I'm sure I had driven her crazy a dozen times already when she subbed in other classes.

She told me that I was "in-charge" of the decoration on this one wall. . . lol . . . . likely the back corner or something where my FLOW would stay focused and out of the way. It was great, as I think I made new decoration and new things for every season and every new project she would focus on in the class. I remember making leaves for Autumn, and making little busts of the presidents.  It's funny, as the one little bust my mom had, and I have now. . . was made with a little secret "stash," where I can hide cash or something tiny like that. . . .
What you have done and written was all done exactly as no one else could do . . . LOVE IS THE REASON!
I always felt like another BEing from another world!  I know I was there for the First SPARK, but then, I always know that most of us were. . . Ahhhh, I get it now. MOST “OF US” meaning that most of these people who get close to me, have that vibration and that attraction, as they carry and feel the same power and impulse that I AM. 

I also realize countless more have come through and many, many more are waiting in line. It’s weird to be on a Planet where there is a long line to get in. 
We have tried to make it clear that NONE can enter until you are ready.
I am sure we are getting closer every day! . . . Wow Amazon, Apple, Google, and Facebook have too much monopoly power in the USA. . . . Yes just like congress and all their private businesses have. . . Like every governor and mayor will try to create while in office. . . setup school busing or food supplies from their private company, or another scam. POLITICIANS do it all the time, but private businesses can NOT, unless they are in bed with the Politicians. . . LIKE WINDOWS, who also had a giant monopoly case against them, that VANISHED with the 911 lies and deceptions, only to create the patriot act . . . where gates sold the Open backdoor to all WINDOWS, to the feds in order to remove the monopoly case.

It’s all really a big bunch of lies !
What are you doing about it?
I know, I created FLOW, and show and share it openly everyday with anyone who asks. . . !
What do you mean? 
I’m on my way to do the Sun Ritual: and invite all to join me NOW: http://linkedin.com/in/stars2man
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.


reedna elyk: Monopoly suites and microsaft. . . this issue exists only because apple is locked, with no corrupt backdoor to the feds like windows sold out to the patriot act. Now you need to create uniform voting, or the thieves will try to steal everything, much beyond 11/3

reyom samoht: the monopoly issue exists only because the apple is locked in EDEN, with no corrupt backdoor to the feds, like windows sold out in the patriot act. Now you need to create uniform civic voting, or the thieves will try to steal everything, much beyond 11-3-20202 again! . . . just test it! God Bless!

modniw trebor: we all know about micro's lawsuit that vanished 9/11. . . don't sell out for bldg #3, but offer to fix the mail-mistakes due 11/3 with ANYTHING! Billion$ will support and reply on the planet means new choices for all. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment