Sunday, October 18, 2020

The Emerging Field of Collective Trauma Work: Online Masterclass with Thomas Hübl

What a powerful experience, seeing and knowing this great shift we are becoming. And I reach out to my Mom and feel her voice, saying how they warned me over and over again. Expanding the awareness and being ready to do what I can do. And this cosmic connection is still very real, and I experience Ecyoj and many other wise mothers who are holding the energy for me and all of us!

The Sun Ritual has been so very strong lately. I can see the power and vibration cut through my body deep into Earth. I wonder about the birds, and people walking by, then stop, knowing how powerful the Sun is Deep into my eyes.  The very last experience, when I bowed forward to touch the ground, I could feel all the light flash through me into the one small Mangrove I touched. I could feel this light going down through this little plant, and connecting all the others plants and coming up into all these others that were all about me.

Each day I see and wonder how these plants are doing. Which did I plant correctly, and which were able to sprout and grow based on where it was placed and what other plants and conditions were available to it. All the time I’m careful to listen and ask what each little plant wants!

One morning, I saw a little shark turned sideways. I ended ritual quickly to see if I could help it, or save it before it died. But it was dead, and already had a few snails on it. As I looked around, I noticed many more little snails moving along the sea-floor, moving towards the dead shark. So I started picking the snails up and placing them on the shark. Big ones, little ones, hundreds of snails all around.

The next day all that was left was some skin. Of course, now I see the snails everywhere and always look for them!

Hear what the speakers' vision for the future that we can dream into being is... 

Watch Episode 4: Sustainable Futures - Video Link

The Emerging Field of Collective Trauma Work: Online Masterclass with Thomas Hübl 
I know so much is coming together all at once. And it is really so intimidating for me ... Please lend me Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom Dear Lord Jesus Christ!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment