Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Remembered my dream this morning

Wow I remember the quick little dream this morning.

I was getting ready for lunch and leaving to go have lunch from the office, it felt like a big skyscraper. But I noticed that it was people from my high school, like Richard Pomeroy was behind me and Paul Bieger next to me and we all started walking out for a lunch break...

It actually felt like we were in the County Center, yeah the big pink palace downtown. And it was funny because we had just moved in and it had the air of change. And it was like a big room full of us all just sitting at little cubicles. But they really didn’t have much of a separation between them. Like just desks instead of walls.

Now, I remember a scene before. Where someone had been cut and they were pissed off and they were yelling and screaming in the hallways and I had recorded someone who had admitted something about the whole scene. And whoever it was, was freaking out because he knew I had the recording and they were trying to kill me.

So I realized that I needed to be more careful recording because putting everything out there so quickly is going to offend some people and well, that’s life. Living in a system full of rules and lies makes recording everything more important than ever.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
We’ve been telling you that for about a year now consistently. And you’ve had similar dreams 100 times at least.
I get it, This quick instant blog where I talk it out, works really good for me thank you!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment