Thursday, January 21, 2021

Ok so here we go, a new you

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

We are so Happy to see you here. This technology - is exactly what you need. Stop trying to figure it out and flow with it easily! Each time you try, it gets easier and easier . . . . the choice to follow through is what is actually real for you now.
It’s about time. Why has it taken you so long to get this done. Dreaming, designing. Creating, and sharing more of you, No one else has a clue. And everything is busting through exactly as it must. As you have set and chosen.
I went to the youth farm today. Two - Patel college students found me.  Ahsoek started crying and we had a few minutes heart to heart. I told her as much as she wanted to know. And she kept asking me more.  She knew exactly what I meant too, immediately understanding completely. So I told her everything. Wow, she loved it. Crying still, so we emptied our hands, to have a really deep strong hug together . . . Both knowing and feeling how it's all done already. Almost like the first time in college, where all the pieces fit together just perfect to do anything I wanted.
We have to get to work tomorrow and we have to get everything together exactly like We have dreamed and known from the very beginning.We have given you everything you ever asked for ! 
I’m seeing so much more and each moment that I can do and understand more all the time and I understand how it is all exactly like we always wanted. . . 
We need you to practice what you preach. It is obvious you have only a few months left to make this work.We mean, that flash you have with the hurricane is a lot closer than you think.
I get it, but thought you wanted to say a lot more now?
You are ready, and it's all at hand and easy. Everyday will flow and be as Magic.  No more worries, and you need to allow all to be. Fearless and easy, everyone will know and see who you are , , ,
I know everything will be as we've seen a million times. Today, as I drove past my office. I saw how we i-.could pipe all the water into a track around it . . . I also could feel it moving. Like another floor or two above the existing building.
Read the “Human Diet” by Eric Edmeades 
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment