Saturday, January 30, 2021

another dream waking me up tonight

Wow, I was on the line for hours getting a cuppa coffee.


I was at a concert or something I was sitting with two people and decided to get a coffee for us so one of them gave me some cash and I walked down and got on the line. . . It was my normal bedtime, and when I got to the front of the line, I was like holding hands with a girl in front of me, because we’ve been together for so long. It was really weird.  But it was definitely a concert because we were in some big hall and lots and lots of people all around.

 Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What we want you to do now, is start getting serious about who you are in POSTING these conversations more. 
I know like recording everything when I got to St Pete that erupted with Covid, when the truth was too much to handle . . . Which I recorded!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

February immerses all of us in building the future. You got a glimpse of it last year. Now it’s time to expand your vision, commit to it, and team with friends and networks to make it grow.

We are moving rapidly out of the collapses, disintegration, and deconstruction that has dominated life and talk, last year especially. Debris from it is still around, sure. Information is flooding in about where we’ve been. That’s no longer dominating and derailing us, though; it’s becoming a tool for creating new constructs. Focus is now on what we’re going to do about the past, and most especially on where we’re going.

First, About That Mercury Retrograde

The first three weeks buzz with disclosures of secrets, evidence of misunderstandings and lies, and chances to rethink, rework, and tie up lingering matters. The clamor includes lots of “whoopsies,” technology breakdowns, and the usual rampant miscommunications, too. Their ruler Mercury is retrograde until February 20, and the fact that he’s in future-forward Aquarius is an opening in dealing with his status.
.
Instead of buying into the “sky is falling!” reaction to Mercury retrograde and bemoaning what might go wrong – or appears to be going wrong – experiment with a different approach. Treat each snarl as data. How does this development relate to the future you’re constructing? Does it reveal assumptions, agreements, or connections that require clarifying, correcting, or leaving?

Actively investigate, too. Asking questions and generally poking around can dislodge valuable info, particularly when Mercury sextiles secret-keeper Pluto on February 3. Take motivation from disclosures and snafus alike when Mercury squares Mars on February 10, which demands acting on info, as well as walking your talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment