Saturday, January 23, 2021

Their is no fear cause I believe

Weird dream, it came from my dad who was complaining about me again, about something and wanting me to be out where I was willing to leave. Well that’s really nothing new, I’ve always wanted to leave. It was weird, because I was in this big building in this office again. This time I went up to the top floor just for a walk and get away. I started talking to this girl in this car who was curious what I was doing up there.


She knew I was having all kinds of trouble and knew I was not doing well, but wrote me this big long letter of advice ....  I mean, evidently she was a counselor or something. And really went through this big long letter and I’m reading to come to terms with what I was struggling with. And for some reason I jumped up and dropped it, picking it up to skip and read at the end with all of this love stuff. I evidently had gotten through to her at an intimate level, where she really wanted me . . . .

I remember like I had dropped it, where I saw the ending of the letter by accident, before I actually read through to it and it was like wow, I didn’t expect that. It was kind of weird at first, but then I realize that you know everybody’s always trying to get me for something.

I always feel like people try to take advantage of me, and I always put myself out there too easily and too much. But then I never seem to care either. Or almost expected that’s part of my destiny. I realize now it’s Saturday morning, I had another whole week vanish, without me even noticing.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
Faithfulness my service. Make my way through the waters that you are famous for, mountains of liars, do what you really are famous for!
 I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment