Thursday, January 28, 2021

compost in the backyard

I woke up with a dream raking and putting together compost in the backyard. It was like everywhere I went I could find some more good stuff to bring together to grow some kind of mold. It was a great diversity that we recognized, and I could start it anywhere creating new life and growth all around me.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What we wanted you to see and realize was a how you are creating the new world and experience we all are anxious to share. Yes, only one visit for two weeks will pay for your home, life style, and everything for a full year. 
Yes, you are slowly getting the tools you need and it’s obvious you are slow and careful. You are so much more powerful than this. Understand that you are almost alone in what you are doing. There are a few who are close, but none have the fearless freedom and level of dynamics, beauty, and power into things like you are experiencing.
I really didn’t need to hear that. I’m OK with You buzzing in my head all the time. And I’m totally cool with never knowing what I’m doing or why, and just flowing with the Joy and Love you are and share. . . 

Please get me more focused and direct on these things. . . 

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.
Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment