Friday, January 29, 2021

New Updates for Amird

I'm ready to get more focused on this process in-front of me . . . . I started the Covid Season where everything ended again . . . Like the world stopped for me to get off . . .  and during her near death experience Einaoj told me we had "won," and then asked me if we could "make it through." Of course, I said that I was very comfortable with the professional women who were helping me and clearly we would get through again to recreate Eden! 


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What happened yesterday.
I finally invited friends over again! After everything crashed with COVID it was like everyone got lost! Yes, I started out immediately with Einaoj and her daughter preparing a CARE Grant to rebuild sustainable schools with Community Gardens. But some gossip confused Ayk, Llib and Leunamme who soon alienated me completely ending that grant team I had assembled.

Of course, now I've started 2 gardens, inspired 3 students directly . . . And help with another Farm, and even have started testing and building a multitude of projects in my own backyard. Yes, also helping someone who wants to build condos, and might be making a community of tinyhomes instead. 
What about yesterday?
I made a ton of food for three people!  I worked two days on things, and loved every minute of it.  And the first was at breakfast with the third, who was still trying to “figure me out” - - - instead of showing up. Then the second arrived an hour late. 

I still loved it anyway, as I was speaking and sharing with the second friend who arrived . . . I recognized how my whole house and food and experience, is all really a reflection of my mom.  Yes, I would always be helping my mom, where she would make wonderful traditional meals for her family's visits. 

It was so powerful, as I loved to "wing-it" making whatever I felt like . . . but I'm great at real recipes too, and can easily make things exactly like we did when I was a kid. . . . But just that moment chatting with a friend I felt this sudden realization. Like the Vibration of my Home and Mom came upon me, and everything in my space was crystal clear as we spoke . . . . Like I had created the best kitchen ever, lots of gadgets and china and everything just perfect to share and love people . . . LIKE ME MOM WANTED!

Then the Second Friend Arrived to join me with the first . . . and we all ate, laughed and shared. I made it crystal clear how I AM DOING “everything I am here to do.” It's just getting easier, and more fun every moment for me with almost constant synergies all around me. They had both witnessed some things, based on their limited time with me.

I mean, the World Cafe Tables arrived that afternoon . . . so we had our first three-some around the dinner table, and three more tables arrived for our next meeting if we can get more things moving ahead.

Something that surprised me was that we were all confused why the third friend never showed up.  We wondered if we offended her, or maybe I implied too much control or something else? I spoke a bit more about what each of us was doing and how much we complimented each other. Then added how I would do anything to support them . . . 
What does that really mean . . . 
I guess the most obvious thing was how the first came for breakfast the day before and commented about using the fruit salad we were eating to make wine or a meade.  I immediately pulled out jars, and honey and soon discovered that grabbing the obvious to me was not the best.  I soon got out the “mason jars and the Raw Organic Honey,” which makes it all better . . . And said to him how getting very specific was very critical and necessary now if we are going to grow and create the next levels of divinity on Earth.

Again, I was very clear how I need to grow, and build and make things here in my own backyard. So ANYTHING and everything that we can do to enhance this is ideal for me.  It was really fun, good conversations, good respect and understanding. . . and lots of interest in moving forward.
What happened next. . . 
I guess the first friend had to leave. . . and the second needed to get into my wifi and research his next projects. That's when my tables arrived. Holding this big empty box, I asked if he wanted to paint. . . Yes, I still have a tray of paint and brushes all ready to use. So I took everything outside and let him paint for a while. . . 

He completed a Great painting I put up already ;-)
What did you need to share here more than ever. . 
I recognized how I'm completely "in touch" with everything that I am. And I'm very clear and strong about making things move forward.  Someone posted to my AirBnB, saying two weeks here would be nearly $200k . . . .YES THAT's RIGHT!,
What do you mean, where is this. . .
It never occurred to me that 2 weeks of guiding another soul to intimacy with God could be so valuable! I mean, that 200k is my whole year’s expenses here, including coffee out each morning and lunch for dinner with friends weekly.
We have made this clear to you all along. You are alone in what you do, yet many people can pray and meditate and now many more can manifest and create.  You have done and taught this all of your life. And the experience of it is more important than anything. People speak of flow and the methods used for creating flow. You can do it anytime and actively share so much more than just ideas and techniques . . . It’s ALL ABOUT YOU BEING!
I guess that is my next task and challenge.
 
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment