Sunday, January 31, 2021

conversation video

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What have you seen now more than anything, is how much power and clarity you have with all you are and all you do. Stopping today to read your paper journal book to see and understand all that is before you .... Again writing and typing here is so much more your style, as you need to share so much more from us, which is now so easy for you, as you can scribble, type, and speak to this screen in front of you where the words appear!
What was the Word you started with today on your hammock with your fresh espresso and bowl of fruit! And it was all about the very first thing you did with the new equipment. . . adding the Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ with the "ttt" and "jjj" text replacements, spell checker style, like making a new short hand. . .  exactly like you asked for. . . Jjj

I went back into my paper book, to reread from January 19th, and to my surprise, I was reading and sharing the same beauty and peace I had written about here today. It's really all about me accepting that this is all my work, my desire, my Image of God and The True Divinity as Eden on Earth. The constant peace, beauty, and Joy that I experience in constant synchronicity, is very obvious and apparent all people who get close to me. Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Lord God above!

Yes, your Style and Passions are moving everything as the clear transparency is here for all to read, witness, and understand. This Transparency is one of your greatest gifts. You have been very specific and detailed through years of growth, struggles, and challenges, writing each here for all to see. All can be read and be seen, so much more than is just these obvious words on paper. Including when you demanded that we find a professional writer to publish this understanding, so you could continue with your direct experience instead of being distracted into profits. And the real power and details of Spirit and Oneness is hidden throughout this Work of yours, as only you have the paper books, files, and access to the dozen blogs you've created over the years. You bring together so many times and experiences, just know and trust how it evolves, and include more details for those who are not able to read your other writings!
. . . For example, as you read today's work, and went back to discover that this blogger website was actually started when you decided to get an MBA, and this was also when you filed the unity methods patent. What is more remarkable then anything is how just visualizing a very simple math expression can radiate through your DNA, , , , no math, no science needed, it’s ONE LIFE, deep inside you know this already . . . .

I’m going from one machine to another!  iPad, iPhone, iPad Pro, Mac . . . . book, and text . . . It's really kinda fun, as I write, I learn, and I grow, and I understand more how it all works. I'm still annoyed that these machines are not all uniform and coherent. Each time I write I find new problems and dysfunctions between each machine. And I realize that my own growing and experience here is fragmented with my dozen media’s I use to record and share what I learn and experience. I need to get more detailed and complete in ONE SPACE. Like this blog now has more little dream clips, that I would record on my iPhone. I can now just talk into Blogger and it appears. . . This is a big step forward on putting all my works in the same space.
Yes, you are learning now to make this all work. And each day the technology shifts to meet your needs. Trying new things it great. What about the APPLE BETA you are doing. WHY NOT RECORD ISSUES AND SHARE THEM! You wanted to have a direct line to Apple like your high school conversations with Steve . . . So now you have the direct app to send videos and crash reports and everything directly to the programmers and developers at Apple. 
You have seen how quickly Google has modified this program, and Apple is right behind them making it easier and easier for you... 
I know this Word is taking over it all! It's really remarkable to see.
What is happening? 
I am sharing more and more of Your Word!
“The whole world could be choked with thorns A Lover’s heart will stay a rose garden. The wheel of heaven could wind to a halt.  The world of Lover’s will go on turning. Even if every being grew sad, a Lover’s soul Will still stay fresh, vibrant, light. Are all the candles out? Hand them to a Lover – A Lover shoots out a hundred thousand fires. A Lover may be solitary, but he is never alone: For companion he has always the Inner Beloved. The drunkenness of Lover’s comes from the soul, And Love’s companion stays hidden in secret. Love cannot be deceived by a hundred promises; It knows how innumerable the ploys of seducers are. Wherever you find a Lover on a bed of pain,  You find the Beloved right by his bedside. Mount the stallion of Love and do not fear the path- Love’s stallion knows the way exactly. With one leap, Love’s horse will carry you Home However black with obstacles the way may be.” (Rumi)
In these Words I’ve heard today, like linked and given above! So much of what I do and share has been written and discussed for the ages.  And only now do I see and realize that I’ve done this all my life. Like just today at breakfast with Trebor at the Cider Press Cafe, we were just talking about connections and responsibilities. And I commented how just listening to the tree brings responsibility. . . And of course that moment I referred to the tree next to us. . . And immediately the big oak tree “tells me” that it’s getting too much coffee. Evidently the waitress staff will dump left-over drinks into the trees. And of course then I had the responsibility to tell the waitress. . . Yes, she said she will always dump water into the tree . . . and laughed as I told her about too much coffee. Yes, most people will laugh . . . But I’ve also taught dozens how to listen and speak to nature. . .
What about doing this more. You are always posting your experience with your son. And it’s never changed, evolved or been updated. It’s exactly as it happened, and exactly as you wrote and shared but you have had countless more experiences and powerful stories you haven’t shared as frequently or easily. 
I love Your Word! And knowing this power carries throughout life is just such a JOY for me. Like teaching others to connect with their Angels. We are always surrounded by Angels, and Ancestors who watch and guide us every second. Like the connections with trees and nature, the fundamental is that we are all ONE LIFE here and we can all share and grow in Love and grace if we are ready and fearless. Like chatting now about talking with trees, really seems crazy. But now again, as I am curious, I searched and found the even Harvard University is finding this connection between trees and life.
We have all been growing and sharing this power and light that you know and experience. More people are feeling and knowing this power of the Word. And more are careful and clear about what this is and what it means.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment