Monday, January 25, 2021

Dreams are Driming Stronger than ever

Three major companies — Election Systems & Software, Dominion Voting Systems and Hart InterCivic — together control about 90 percent of the U.S. market for voting systems, according to election security advocates and researchers consulted by POLITICO . . . wow, photoshop this one out!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What happened today.
I had to unload my truck and called a friend to help! Course, his back was pulled out already so I found some cool audio recordings to listen too. Might have been more of a distraction, . . so I could take the time to make us lunch. I really had to do my weekly veggie chop anyway! Only can do it right, which means my complete focus! It was really cool as we stopped the tape to explore and discuss the experiences unfolding in the recordings.

Wow, this resulted in two people on the same vibration! Is that ever even possible here? I flashed to another time when we are all One Team, One Purpose, One Goal. . . wow, safety, growth, peace, joy, love!
What did you listen to, and what jumps out. . . . another voice, another choice. . . 
I hear and understand who i am! Growing up in the woods, so I can be strong, beautiful, I am LOVE!
What else did you realize?
It was really powerful . . . ,  As we took time to meditate too and it was really clear how much I already Do! I mean I noticed my tongue is always up, so my microcosmic orbit is Spinning really fast all the time already. It wasn’t just something that i did to practice a meditation. Then I also noticed that I’m always repeating “I love you Lord Jesus, thank you Lord Jesus” under my breath. I remember learning that when I was in high school because my mom was so terrified that I was losing control to "possession" or something else taking me over. . . . . And this was really about “prayer unceasingly!”
We need you to get more serious about what you are. If you can know how much you are already doing on your own, why is too hard for you to move into your next place of power. There is so much clarity and focus before you, and it is so obvious. 
It is intimidating to know that everything here is for me, understanding and seeing that, is such a challenge. Every moment I’m struggling with what’s available and what’s right in front of me. I always see so much, and I am inspired and pulled in every direction. I wanna help, I wanna go, I don’t want to lead and I can’t do everything. And I always feel like I have too many things to do already, and just love my focus on the heart experiences of joy and bliss . . . Lol, Son Ritual and Hammock time ;-)
What is happening will take time. You do not need to concern yourself, everything will come together exactly as it needs to be. You already know this. It is all exactly as we need for you to receive and achieve.  Stay Patient, the people around you need time and ease. Recognize much of the world is in turmoil.
I am still really intimidated. Just now wanting to move forward, I found the last articles I did and also found patents related to what feels like I need to be doing next.
We have everything ready for you. This is your work, and your tasks, that you have brought onto yourself. Yes, all the systems are changing, and this is necessary. You can rest and get ready for the next big shift that all will undergo soon. You have seen this and are ready. 
I’m always so confused about priorities!
We are with you, no worries, no fears, just peace and bliss moving forward.  Stay in your Heart's Joy and Love, tell others to find their own peace and joy through this love.

No comments:

Post a Comment