Friday, January 29, 2021

Up again in the middle the night with another dream

Up again in the middle the night with another dream.

I went to a random garden and someone wanted to know who else I had invited. So I looked at my phone and I could see a list of people, though it’s in the last week or two. I wasn’t sure if I had invited them to that garden or the other garden I had seen earlier that week.

Now the question was, did it really matter which garden I invited them to. Should I invite them all to the same garden or to a different garden, did it really matter anyway.

4:31am I keep waking up to my daughter with a team of gardeners . . . are they a team of farmers, or are they a team kids ready to do something, and it’s like she’s always waiting for me, or waiting for some tool, or waiting for some electronic thing, or it’s like we’re looking for an adapter, charger, or some kind of electrical thing that she was going to use.  It just feels really weird, because she’s doing farming and using the fishing equipment or whatever it is, but I keep trying to sleep!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What we are doing is giving you more details about what you are doing next 
Thanks, I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment