Thursday, October 08, 2020

Hübl’s Collective Trauma Summit

This is a great program: https://collectivetraumasummit.com/

They have a great Facebook Group too. I mean I resonate with everyone there and each message I read inspires something inside me. Sometimes I am nervous or humble and not sure ... but other times I SPILL OUT:

Wow, I’m really thrilled to see this list growing all the time. I’m a Flow Expert! What’s that mean? Lol ... I’m finding more everyday about what it means for Spirit to Flow FREELY!

I’m tuned to help others find and stay in “tune!” Like a FLOW JUNKIE, who is able to flow through anything and mentor and guide others to return to their own Deep Spiritual Flow! Yes, if you need a tune up, visit my AirBnB... just pick a date and let’s talk. The price is high to keep out vagrants, lol.... don’t ask!

Yes, everyone here is Deep in Flow where they Love and share Love to help others! I’m sorta the retreat for you to get-back-to you... help you to return to your own Flow and Power!

YES, I’m sure you all know Trauma is easily transferred, so if you are not careful you can pickup or adopt the traumas from others. I’ve seen countless healers end-up with cancer, where they trap another’s traumas, but never release them.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO GROUND after all your sessions! SEND THE ENERGY into Earth! It’s great for rebuilding our souls!  Lol , , , rebuilding the soil!  GOOGLE “tree meditation”...


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
We have all of this planned and set. You did a good job with your first cut! Now you need to clean it up... oh but taxes first!
I’m stunned how you pull this off. Sure get me stuck right in the middle of everything. Make my whole world clear and obvious to everyone... ye we all need healing! And this is where the healing begins! Being clear and true! Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.... Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to us all! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment