Friday, September 24, 2021

Everywhere I went people are happy

OK so this time when I woke up I was lost in the same big round resort building. I was walking around trying to find and check-out a party and it was in room number 724. I guess it was an office or something. I kept running into people I knew and getting lost. 

I remember this one time walking into a room, and it was the backside of leather store. Course, I ended up checking things and trying on shoes, even leaving my shoes in there, and I thought for sure they’d be gone by the time I got back there. When I got back there and I found them under the edge of some shelves. Thought it was odd that my shoes were still there, but I was happy nobody picked-up my nice leather dockers. Everywhere I went people are happy to help me find where I was going what I was doing. The whole place felt like an amusement park.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What do you think about this space that continues to show up for you again and again, yes in your dreams. You have heard and seen how persistent we are with messages for you to understand and come to your next place of Being. You recognize how important it is for you to get out and share your power. Every day you share, more comes together for you. 
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment