Saturday, September 11, 2021

Patriarch control is over & deadly: https://youtu.be/bRF04le-g2k

I had another crazy dream. I’m trying to get onto a flight to get to Tampa. I’m in a room full of people that are waiting outside their plane trying to convince the pilot to give me an empty seat. He tells me the plane is full, but then he still looking around kind of like trying to find if somebody’s missing or something like that. Course, he doesn’t know the phone number for the main office and somethings wrong with the system phones? . . anyway the computer, there’s no computer. It was funny because I walked following  him around where he was checking to see, I mean just looking at all the passengers. As if there might be a way to get me in on the plane. I kept on asking him if I could just sit in the jump seat or whatever. Finally he got on the phone and it was like a broken box or a little portable phone. it was weird because it’s almost like a little box with buttons and that was it. I almost thought it was a calculator sitting on the table.  So I finally got something that worked and I called this guy who had a really funky accent on the phone. I told him what I was trying to do and he said something. I couldn’t understand him at all and I said that to him and we were suddenly disconnected. 

Another guy that was helping the pilot find the telephone told me I had the wrong gadget. And then someone walked in and said they come to help me. And it was really the same guy with the funky accent. I was like what? . . And evidently he came down the hall and found me instead of trying to call me back on the phone. He just said come follow me. So we went down the hall, and into this big store. There’s a staircase and we went up the stairs, and at the landing between the flights there was this big aluminum ladder. I saw the guy just jumped through the center of the ladder to get to the next flight of stairs. I tried to follow him, but I kind of got stuck. So he turned around to help me and told me … and I woke up.

Woke up and started typing again as if I was always doing it first with my hands, but then nothing works right unless I play some punch-the-screen game, hitting the Words that show up on the screen, instead of actually typing, and I’m still never able to get things working right. Then here again I wrote with my pen into a screenshot of Madison-time-heart about writing a book finally or at least  getting the team that can actually do it…who also clearly understands that my work is completed. I was only needing to get it out. All out, all clear, and all strong enough to keep me in the spirit of the universe in love and light getting it all done with Love Lord Jesus Christ . . . As I feel know and share, in this moment now with you. Never know where I’m going next but happy to challenge and see what happens next. Thanks I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ 


Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ. . . I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,

I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, it’s really Brilliant and we have always done it before…each time I open this iPad something else comes out to me and I realize how I’m the center of the universe, sharing and being grateful and engaged, knowing things are More powerful than ever, as I designed all this for myself, for me to use and experience, flashing back and forth, creating more New vibrations, more synchronicities, more wonderful divine coherence in love, joy, and peace. Just allowing this thing to be exactly as it comes out.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word !
What’s more remarkable than anything is how much power and focus you can bring, such a clear expanse and divinity into each breath, never knowing how much power and focus we can have in this moment. This expansive experience you have bringing more love and life out for all around you. Each moment, as you grow and learn, You also share and experience this one moment more fully. Thousands of generations of consciousness seeking this one love. . ..and it's all tied up into things that no one else can feel as you do. 
It is always such a powerful moment to connect and write simple letters that translate so quick and easy for me to share this moment of divinity. And I can feel how everything that exists is now here before us. All the exact aspects of how I need to share and be, as I am now bare foot on the stone patio of this grand space and I snapped a picture. It's been cloudy and rainy all day so I switched seats here, when l noticed the sunshine on the second chair here with me
What in happening is worse than it ever has been. You are not doing what you need because all the pieces must be in place first. Each time you watch The Chosen the vibrations increase,  it is really something that you could continue for a very long time. 
I get this all the time as we always have so much to share. Like now here again I can write and share at a deeper level of understanding not sure what could possibly be next. Building the next new thing with Nwad and Ardnas while seeing the whole universe crash around us.. And still i see and realize so much more is coming together. And I know I'll do it all, there is nothing else to it. like the whole universe is planning each and every detail with us. One aspect at a time, one component, each fitting in at the right the exact right moment to make a new shift. A now change a New power of placement ready to change everything. Fast and simple, direct and ready for another space and timePatriarch control is over & deadly: https://youtu.be/bRF04le-g2k
What is more remarkable than anything is how you continue to be and press so much more and so clearly and strong. Everything is aligned exactly as it must. Doing your chores and time here writing is bringing more levels and vibrations, there is only one life here and one experience where all aspects are connected. 
I need to get this up today!
What you need is the other 911 video too.
I know this big boom.!
What about this one http://complex4usf.blogspot.com/2009/03/wow-booooommmmmmmm.html?m=0 
I know, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.




No comments:

Post a Comment