Monday, August 30, 2021

watch The Chosen Ok

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What happened this month!
I got a call from my freshman year roommate, in the Beta 4 East Dorms at USF! Yes, my freshman year where my dad stuck me in the dorms to get a degree in 1983 . . . It felt like High School again, where I was back able to create anything I wanted. And I knew God sent me there to build or create.

Yes, this was what I asked for, after my motorcycle accident. I needed to help bring humanity back to the Garden of Eden. I mean, I was pissed after the accident, and didn't want to come back. Yes, I came back, but whatever that was about just annoyed me. WHY ME? What can I do? One Person means nothing!

This was all about God reaching out, trying to get back to where He Started. Yes, it was all about a Relationship, not just a Garden. . . but a time and space to BE and Share in relationship with another conscious love. Something clear and pure, almost childlike, needing support and attention.
What about last month?
Oh Yes, so my old roommate sent me an email and he was bringing his son TO USF. I was kinda surprised, but really thrilled to contact him again. It was kinda funny, as my name is as common as mud, but his name is very unique . . . . I had tried to look him up before, but as weird as it is, I got his name backwards. ME instead of EM. . . lol. . . And he found me anyway. So he sent me a note about visiting Tampa, and getting his son started at USF. Of course, I invited him to stay with me. He said he would just take me out for dinner while he was here.
What happened?
I guess, it was all the covid craziness where they had travelled internationally and needed tests and crap.  USF even wanted to lock-up his son in quarantine for a week before classes and do more tests. So instead they ended up staying a few nights with me. It was really cool. We sat-up all night talking and such. I guess what was most remarkable for me was how much he remembered and shared. EVERYTHING was happening so fast and crazy for me, I was lucky to get through it all, let-alone remember anything. It was really a total joy, dreamlike nothing had changed and we were in the dorms again.
What do you mean . . . 
Like one example was how he remembered when we went out doing solar sales in Clearwater. Of course, he remembered how he started saying he was a USF student and that would get him into the door for a sale. Of course, I told him how that guy who hired us, had returned to me every ten-years since then! I think, I even mentioned how he was camped out in the back-yard, unable to get his shit together. Still bragging how awesome he was getting the MOST-SALES ever in Clearwater, which was really us instead!
What else?
I guess, the next week started again, knowing how his son got stuck in Quarantine, and he decided to come stay with me instead.  I mean, nothing affects me, I've always been indestructible. I mean even the motorcycle accident in High School was 110mph into a curb, where the telephone pole and motorcycle were smashed, while I never broke a single bone.

Yes, anyway his son is back hanging out here, he asked how ONE PERSON could change anything. So I remembered we had to watch The Chosen. Ok, it wasn't that clear to me, I can be a bit-thick at times. But during his first day here for the weekend, I noticed him reading the back of The Chosen DVD package that I have sitting here. So YES WE need to set-up all the TVs to watch this. . . 

OH, we can watch it all here and NOW. . . and so we did get through two seasons watching two-three episodes at a time. . . Talking and sharing about it as we went along . . . what a wonderful gift this was for ME! And I certainly was able to answer his question about One Person changing the world.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment