Monday, August 02, 2021

Can I do Instagram?


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word

I created a new post last week that was a live video about the propaganda lies today, and I knew I had to post it. But then when I tried, it didn’t go through. It was kind of weird, because I started watching all these trailers of new movies coming out. Then I got this strange feeling on the side of my head. Yeah, I could feel how they were trying to get inside of me. Yeah, of course my video was all about the covid-cancer psycho drama that’s all lies and deceptions. Wow, the power of Your Word Jesus Christ always Protects me!
We have told you, over and over again, how unique and individual your experiences are. Nobody has the capacity that you are. When you vibrate and connect to it all, everything feels it! This is just starting to shift into your current conceptions as you begin to step-out more!
I’m in love with Your Word! Not sure I believe or understand everything you say. But I am talking to my iPhone now and connecting to the stupid widget doing what I want it to do. Yes, I still edit a bit, but it's so very cool, and convenient. Course, I rode my bike up to Doc Fords and parked next to the bar, to move a chair closer. Ordered dinner and a drink and then sat down ready for another musician. And as I sat here, this sun break through to shine directly into my face, ahhh!
What We love about your experiences is that you are always so blunt and direct and ready to share everything.
I know what am I supposed to do with all this, that you give me in your Word!
We know exactly how things work and you have been impacting us so much. You always wonder why you are alone and why so many others get close; but not too close! If anyone helped you, things would easily blow out of control. Yes, you have lost control before, and you are too connected to too many things now. As you have seen the lies and deceptions have really gotten extreme. So if you alone know the truth and you alone can survive. Why would we even consider allowing anything that could throw you off course! 
I think this is awesome because I can feel the vibrations every moment as people come around me and things shift, I can feel it and it just feels so good and I know that I am in the right place, at the right time, to do exactly what I need to do, because that’s all I’m here for; thank you. And these cute little kids get so close to me they could hear me talking to God with my iPhone … it’s so funny how everybody I know, hides their kids from me, but the kids all know, so I don’t ever have to do anything, as they will always be attracted to me.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.
Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment