Tuesday, August 10, 2021

My whole universe all over again.

Last night I sat up and I watched the second season of The Chosen again. I caught the last three episodes again. It was right in my face, and it was very clear and very specific and so much of that just resonated deep inside of me.  I was in tears again, and I am so happy to share it here now. The last episode had Jesus walking up to do The Sermon on the Mount, and then with the credits the whole song of Trouble played, which of course is my world.

As I awoke, I just spoke this to my iPhone, with A clear dream from last night. I was with an old friend walking through the big white house behind mine in New Jersey. I was telling her how I had lived there for a while, when I had left Hillsboro County I was helping someone to rebuild it. At the time she didn’t really want to spend that much money, but she really wanted to restore the ancient white beauty of the historical mansion. Of course, I was so caught up in all the beauty and style telling here of restoring every aspect of it, that was just so much fun. I had no budget, but after the Big 3x death, loosing my job, wife, and Mom; I was free and strong rebuilding everything I could in the Big White Elephant in 1999.

As we walked through it and I told her the stories of all the restoration I did, and she started asking me about my career, and how I had shifted from the county to the house, then back to doing river models and so forth. She started to ask me more about the house itself. It was really almost sounding like she wanted one apartment, or one of the other rooms, or on to more to explore something with me. Then as we spoke, we walked up around to the front again, and like you know, getting ready to leave. The agent who was with us said that he was gonna pour some wine. He got out this copper pot to heat it for us. And I was thrilled to death. But she didn’t want any, still encouraging us.

I really had no idea what he was doing because a copper pot to heat up wine, just really sounds weird to me. But evidently it was some old tradition and how you did it was very specific, with just the right spices, in the right kind of white wine, and he was all excited to make this wonderful blessing for us. He knew more about what was going on than I did, because I was just so excited answering her questions and walking along and semi-dreaming and fantasizing about the space. I was deep in my previous experiences, where I could do this or that other thing restoring fixing, bringing the Beautiful Big White Elephant back to life.

When I woke up, I realized that she had purchased the property. Her whole intention was to let me rebuild it to its original majesty. Like it had all these wonderful bones and needed tons of work, before it could be even close to usable. I mean, I’d been restoring and changing things once before, with no budget or support, so that I had essentially duck-taped things together before. This time, I had a real opportunity and a real budget and real support. So as I woke up, I was feeling the White Elephant in the room and it was really there just for me. . . She was taking me along just teasing out my fantasies, curious about all the details and how the space of such grandeur and presence would emerge from me.


I had the White Elephant and I could bring it back home and re-design and re-focus and make it all beautiful and wonderful again. And I was realizing how much I am building and designing my whole universe all over again. . . always the same experience again, and again, like back to the High School Gangster again to get it right this time.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 
Again this power and focus is very clear and strong for you. None other have this ease and comfort, where you can build and choose such love and joy. Any who you meet or come into your space, Can feel and experience the power and love of The White Elephant that no one else can see as clearly as you do. 
The power and beauty is so obvious and clear before you. You have created The White Elephant, over and over again. Each time amassing more beauty and joy for all to see and feel … Building The White Elephant in the 1970s woods of NJ, where so few farms remained bringing foods and health the community. Then later in 1980s School sharing the love and health you felt in joy with The White Elephant. And again in 1990s College designing and dreaming newer levels of passionate experience where all students could explore and build The White Elephant of their own. Then in shifting the burrowcrate’s to show truth and clarity of The White Elephant again in creating digital transparency. 
The country stopped in 1999 to let you off, loosing your job, wife, and mom to return to building The White Elephant deep in your heart, where your own love and power were. And them in the new college world stopping in 2017 to lose your job, wife, and home to find The White Elephant supremacy deep in your culture and city where your own love and power were found in 2020! Yes, Covid stopped the world again 3/13/20 to find your new freedoms 4/30/20 dead away from all returning you to The White Elephant! 
I am, all here for you …. I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.  Please lead and guide me In your Strength, Love and Wisdom to build, create, experience the Love and Joy I live through YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment