Sunday, August 15, 2021

RitualQuestions for Cristine Legare

Meet and Greet to establish relations for moving forward.


How does Eric's attention to synchronicity lead to his new growth and understanding?

His 1999 transition, came after loosing his job, wife and mother, which brought him into a new experience with his children. The divorce was amicable, where the children spent 1/2 the week with dad at home, and 1/2 the week with mom at her apartment. When speaking with his daughter Emily, halfway through the week, she asked him about learning to heal.  She wanted to cure their mother's skin cancer.

The next night Eric found a Reiki Practitioner presenting at the Safety Harbor Library. After listening to his program and training, Eric asked if he had ever worked with children. He replied about working with his own daughter also named Emily.

The name synchronicity between their daughter's names; MEANT for Eric, that he is in the right place, at the right time, to DO AND BE whatever is MOST ideal for him, right now.  Clearly, the Right Reiki Practitioner to train his daughter.

Eric took the Reiki Practitioner to dinner across the street, and scheduled a weekend training for his children to learn Reiki. The following months, Emily and her brother Christopher cured their mother's skin cancer. Chris even mentioned one evening how his "mom didn't believe" they learned or could do any healing, "Reiki" or otherwise. However, Chris could feel the energy in his hands and it was very present and obvious to him. His mother did not believe. Eric's mother who had been gone months now begin to show up in the children's dreams and they were able to communicate with her regularly.

Soon the Reiki Practitioner was teaching Eric Reiki and Eric began another transformation learning and growing process into more traditions from his mother.

On Aug 11, 2021, at 3:46 PM, Rafael Rivera wrote:

Cristine Legare
Department of Psychology
The University of Texas at Austin
1 University Station #A8000
Austin, Texas 78712-0187
Phone: 512-468-8238
Email: legare@austin.utexas.edu



Let’s chat again Monday about doing some new research in the area of Spiritual Rituals. We need to create some research to open up the deeper truths of how Synchronicities are the Love Language of the Universe!  Yes, my life always reflects Joy and Love in Synchronicities. Like my own experience this week with randomly calling you, after speaking with my son who starts a new job too.*

Yes, I told you about dating Kristel, Christine, and then Kristen in High School always in trouble with my buddy Allen. My daughter named after my mom and my son named after these HS buddies: son Chris A. W. Now looking up his new gig to see his bike ride . . . I stumble into his new job.**  

Then I had to map out his bike ride which he mentioned was about the same as mine as I was doing 10 years getting a Phd. His scenario is evolving and improving from my own. As 1/4 of his trip north for him is passing his girl's office, so they can bike together enhancing their relationship with more powerful bonding moments.  Yes, Dawn mentioned this provides essential bonding time for couples.  My ride was north, while my wife would ride south. I did also stop 1/2 on my trip north to do yoga, but never with my wife (son with 1/4 stop which is quicker and better than 1/2 for my ride). Again this shows the odd synchronicities hidden in the details that follow me. I told him how proud I was as he was improving on the DNA, exactly like I told his sister had with the water pics!

What Water pictures? He hadn't seen these pics I shared with his sister! Oh, I've been a water engineer all my life, so his Architecture work involving water as linked above (sync*), is also improving on my work. And his sister did one better than me too, sending me a baby picture of her daughter in a creek.  Yes, my daughter and her daughter are here in the creek pictures at 2. Her daughter owns this creek, while my daughter was in the smoky mountains for vacation. This also has my favorite picture of the two kids between my knees at the bottom. They are on the Hillsborough River in the canoe also around age two. Again my kids are improving the DNA experiences onto the next generation. The greatest Compliment I ever received is seeing them BETTER than I!  I'm wicked proud of them both as remarkable people finding their own divinity independently, to step beyond what I could do.

NOW I SEE, my own Place more clearly.  
What do these deeper synchronicities reveal to me?
What can I explore more?

My son's new gig, is another couple as an Architect firm, similar to his first gig in Tampa. . . lol, yes so now I laugh about seeing another synchronicity of the two "ARCH firms as couples" is what started his girl’s career too. MORE SYNC! 

I SEE SYNC?  What's my responsibility if I know something EXTRA here?

Now, I must search this couple and see what they write as linked above (sync**) . . . taking my responsibility to understand and explore deeper, as I see the two-couple architecture firms he's chosen, and NOW I have their first interview QUESTION:
  • MU: What is the role of writing in Architecture? 
  • MLA: I think it’s something that gives us time to reflect and combine disconnected ideas. It’s a process of trying to put words to things we’ve done that we may not completely understand. In writing, something you read six months ago, a project you’re working on right now, and a project that you wrapped up two years ago suddenly come into conversation with one another. 
NOW . . . at 6:22:44 SYNC CLIP!  screenshot ==>

NOW I SEE! MORE SYNC! I have seen the syncs and timestamps doubles triples. . . 
6/22/44  = 3+3 , 2+2. 4+4 . . 
6/4/8  
18 
9  = 3x3

So all the numbers sync, the pics sync, the videos sync, and now these words sync. . . trying to put words together for things “we may not completely understand". . . all these links, ideas, experiences and data here together in this BLOG might help us. I CAN Edit, and correct this again each day with more clarity. Cristine, and DawnXena can help me develop this . . . while Chris and Emily can watch and FEEL IT bi-locally!

This new experience that I write in this blog, shows me how I AM, in the Right Place at the Right Time, doing what it is that I MUST DO. Like accepting my responsibility. Accepting that I understand synchronicity. Accepting this is my experience. This is who I am. This is why I am. Maybe stepping into Research that only I can do, maybe even proposing I complete my DrPH  . . . 

Yes, only a dissertation is missing.
90 PH credits there on the contracts all completed. 

YES, New Consciousness Research with Spiritual Rituals ==> Doing Mayan Sun Gaze. . . 

Now, seeing, growing exploring. . .  instead of speaking to turtles or Mr. Lime, maybe we need to ask some Mushroom questions?

What could we ask them?
Where? When? What if this hypothesis is completely correct? What would happen if I randomly walked through a ancient redwood forest to come upon a meadow full of graining bison, or cattle?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxn2LlBJDl0





Great to Chat with you last week, you MUST SEE this conversation too:

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Mother Earth Delegation will have time

with Great Grandmother Luisah Teish and the #PNL
Thanks again, and God Bless you and Yours =)
Dr Rafe'

Dr. Eric Rafael Rivera Weaver
Founder, STARS USA Inc.
1420 20th Ave.N.
Saint Petersburg, FL. 33704
www.linkedin.com/in/stars2man/
www.starsusa.org <===. See first link to Mom’s Ritual
stars2man@yahoo.com
813-616-0164 (cell)

PS: It's always a feeling, the body has been here for billions of years, not the TV
http://journal2mygod.blogspot.com/2021/03/turtle-story.html
Sent from my iPhone 11+max :-D))

PSS: yes this means its you too:
http://journal2mygod.blogspot.com/2005/08/the-little-soul-and-son.html
Sent from my iPhone 11+max :-D))

PSSS:
yes so all this was designed by all of us together. Please, add your 2-cents as we only will survive workign together in one team. Take my challenge, if you still want the drugs of sport, sugar, potatoes and alcohol, give me one day, and watch all of this:
 
Sent from my iPhone 11+max :-D))



No comments:

Post a Comment