Sunday, October 08, 2023

Starting a new life now!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What are you doing now
It’s all about loving you Jesus☝👌👍💗💖💕💔💓💞💛💜💚💦💧💨   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, , , , , , 

I hear on the radio:  It’s honey from the rock. How sweet it is, to trust in you Jesus at www.TheJOYFM.com. I’ve been designing and creating all day. Everything I see, I’m flashing into new visions of creation, filled with images of the current experiences morphed into a new reality. Like my battery died on my bike as I stopped to read a sign about “Farm Fresh” olive oils! Wow, I had to walk inside to meet the farmer, find a brochure or something.  NOT! They have lots of beautiful olive wood pieces and everything. Course no plug for my bike there!?  I started pedaling home and thinking I’d stop at the next coffee shop, and I came up to a nice little tea shop. 

They let me park my bike inside to charge it, but only had tables and seating outside, so I plugged in my bike and bought some tea to sit and read outside. It was really wonderful and remarkable to have such a sweet lady taking care of me. And I loved the little shop filled with all kinds of goodies. They even had a bunch of art, and speciality items from local artists.

8:08am 10/12/23 Your Word! Now here with me => at this time, seeing my daughter’s birthdate on her daughter picture. Wow, I gave the Chancellor my original presentation books. Which she told me she couldn’t see without the 3x reading glasses. But then when she told me about the Socratic Method used by the Romans, I told her about the SWMM dude who posted a drainage video. Yes, men talk about Romans everyday. And how I replied to him to get the Roman drainage onto video.

I guess my point here and now, is that I gave her all my original presentation books, which she promised to keep in private and NOT COPY! Then she corrected “sacratic” on my iPhone, where I had written it wrong in a text message to myself. And so I noticed she had contacts in, and likely could read everything very easily and wanted these originals knowing how the legal system works . . . Or commented about not seeing anything for some other reason.
What are you doing now!
I Love you Jesus, and I know I’m here for a reason, and know that sharing Your Word, as powerful and crazy as it gets, is really the only thing that I can do. And I guess, the books are really irrelevant, since I am always doing and sharing exactly what I need to for the Glory of GOD! As I out them together I realized that it was only for her, and she would find and read what she needed.
What you are doing now is allowing the Spirit to Flow more easily. And you recognize that You really have a very unique and strong Relationship that so few can understand or address. And again now, as you write these words, you feel the Light and Energy tingling through your body. And it’s easy for you to imagine what could be next, and you suddenly are able to FLASH into so many images and experiences. Beyond your own understanding. 
It’s Your Word, and I know I needed to share whatever she was ready for me to receive. It’s very clear to me that I sent some serious waves into the universe, that will be reverberating for years again. It’s funny, like the letter to President Reagan that I thought no one had ever seen. And then as it turned out, the retired Cray Server Administrator from NASA, told me how many times they tried to do what I described.
What you feel now is also new. The idea that they even tried to build it exactly as you described is certainly not what happened. But they never could get it right, adding pieces and controls that made it limited and unable to function properly. Of course, as you write these words before you, the vibrations and images you see and feel reveal so much more than any words could ever describe.
It is all Your Word, Your Life, You Body that I’m sharing and caring for in Your Glory!
Yes, you are doing this now, and again shared these deeper messages and truth with your children and family. . . https://www.intouch.org/listen/radio/a-healthy-body
What they pick up and do is not something you can change or address.
I’m not sure if they ever read or reply to anything I share with them. And it’s always such a trip to see where I go and what happens to me next. Everything is always so coherent and powerful for me. I’m always seeing so much coming together.

Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ for your strength and guidance in these tasks you have set before me. I Clearly remember Your Word in each step I took. Stopping me to reorder and set things in the sequence you required. I know all things will come in Your Peace and Glory. Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to complete all that you have set before me for Your Glory, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment