Monday, October 17, 2022

Dr. Rafe | LinkedIn

I was clicking through pages and read over this and just smiled, so happy. I know things are crazy for me, or always have been. I'm not sure why I concern myself with anything. "endless Majesty, where the Love takes us by the hand" TheJoyFm.com 91.5 3.59.17 7-23-2022

and again it feels like I'm doing something totally new.

Dr. Rafael | LinkedIn
This opportunity brought me to more seriously explore who I AM, and what this means. This came with many significant changes including flowing from Tampa to the Euclid Saint Paul's neighborhood in Saint Petersburg.

The job Started 9/24/19
What is PRE-DEVELOPMENT?
What’s Proper?

Moved into St. Pete home on 12/13/2019
13 weeks in their office,
Sent Home with COVID on 3/13/2020

Covid Stopped the world, for me to FLOW right off: Finished job 4/24/20. If can jump-off and escape the Matrix of lies and do what is important and real for me.

AND NOW 10/17/22 3:01am I FOUND IT! I awake with dreams and thoughts about my class today. And I am deep into my class and what I need to do and why. It's really always so remarkable. I awake randomly and then notice the time. And just the numbers on the clock sing to me about my next task before me. My PrayerLine volunteer hour starts at 4am, so I need to get up anyway. I guess I have time to get hot coffee, fruit, and yogurt I always need to be writing.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! Yes, writing is a GOD experience for me. I've never been a writer, I've never cared about education. I grew-up in the woods. All this cultural BS was useless crap to keep us busy and preoccupied with trivial useless crap so that we would never connect to Woods or Earth, or anything that was important in life. Then we could be controlled as cogs in the Matrix. Lost of the truth and our power, all we could do is follow along and do what we are told. We have no truth, so no purpose, and no value, or respect for life; so we become useless consumers perpetuating the Matrix, feeding the machine as just another cog.
What about this writing you have become now?
Yes, I've become God in this story! I know how much power is in the WORD. This Story and Details that only God knows now. Mankind is all lost to truth, and twisted up in trying to find purpose and be something useful or productive. It's so funny to realize how much people are lost from their power. Yesterday, I called a dear friend about priorities for my next class. I knew what I needed to do. But I really didn't know how, and I wanted her to show me, teach me, lead me. She laughed, saying how she would love to share her Magic. Telling me about https://disneyplusoriginals.disney.com/show/super-natural
What they are finally learning is what it means when you say that you grew up in the woods. It's like the Indigenous have always known how we are connected, and belong here to Love and Tend all the beauty and Divinity all around us.
Yes, I know everything is all connected already! Except us, who are lied to from birth, to fit into the matrix and become a useless cog to someone else's greed machine.
We have told you, how this is the task before you. To lead and guide people to their deeper passion and truth inside of them.
I know! it's really what I've always done for everyone. Some people learn and grow, some people think they know better and get lost down their own rabbit hole. It's always such a surprise how people show up. How they come and go. How they know or learn. It's always a blessing for me. Like today, someone called the Prayerline for me to pray for their brothers Mark and Chris. Of course, we all need to pray for Mark and Chris. 

I need to pray for them every day. And also Emily, Diana, Scobey and Jen; and of course Sharon, Scott and Christie too. Brent and Maddie! I have them all on a messenger app on my iphone. I've sent them teaching and prayers and so much I can't track anymore. I'm sure they all think i'm crazy. Or at least they always thought I was.
What is remarkable about this, it how much everyone has felt this. It is a deeper truth everyone knows already. It's also terrifying to many.
I don't get it! How could something so natural and real be so terrifying and upsetting to people?
We have already told you about all the greed and control everywhere. People have been programmed to understand and experience the TV, and cell phone. They spend their whole lives learning to live through things that are not real. They fear the real things because they have never experienced these things. They are afraid of real emotions and real experiences. They want be directed how to think and what to feel.  Real feeling and real emotions are terrifying and unsettling.
This is where I need to go with my class today! What is a real experience of real passion that set your life where it is now.
What a good place to start.
I Know, You are the BEST! I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment