Friday, February 02, 2024

Strength, Love, & Wisdom to ACHIEVE YOU

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What are you doing now
I’m kinda struggling. I’m already at Trips sitting for Breakfast now -, and have been up for a few hours. I’m really challenged with all the extra pieces and such I need to deal with! Yes, the regular job is great, especially since I have no tenants. But then of course, I need to clean and redecorate again. I get ready for something and then everything shifts. I seem to be putting a hundred things together and then there are a hundred others that I never saw, expected, or considered. I guess that’s really nothing new for me you have always played this game with me, make me think I can do something important on exciting and then it completely shifts.... Into something bigger and Better far beyond my imagination.
What about posting all that you’ve been working on and reviewing it more with us.
I guess the thing that was a priority this last week was getting the VA reports done at work. I felt like we were talking a different language and were not seeing the same things. As weird as it was, he kept asking me to compare apples and oranges. Each time I would try to get deeper into both reports to find what he was asking for. But finally, I explained how one report was a completed study, while the second was only about “how to complete” the study, with no more details or examples completed to compare to. I was sorta embarrassed telling him off almost. So this morning when I awoke, I opened up the second report again, found the executive summary and copied out the first paragraph and listing of what they were doing, in preparing a summary of methods. Then sent it to him. Essentially confirming all I said..
What this is all about is your experience and consciousness of devotion, this shields you from the trauma. Yes you are speaking about what happened and what the challenge at work was. You are really just deflecting, because you know the real challenge was going out for beer with another attorney. Most people would feel speaking with dozens of attorney’s is Wrong or a last resort to be avoided at all costs.  You however recognize how your honestly and insights can really be powerful and effective. You have always done this. Just like you have always approached the leadership and always stepped beyond the rules. It’s that experience of walking through walls. You grew up in the woods talking with the trees who guided your every step, as we are again now. Still you are fearless and arrogant in a sense, another gift for you.
I guess so, as each new cross i get makes me stronger and clearer for the next day and next step before me. Which makes me wonder about my children!
What you need to speak more about is getting out for the beer.
I know after meeting Kevin for breakfast at Trips, I had to meet an attorney about my mortgage! He totally understood and agreed with everything I said to him. He knows how the system is all stacked against us. People have become more like cattle in this system of greed and control. Real love and life don’t matter at all anymore. The entire system is completely focused on the bottom line and nothing else. Society and community is not the purpose or goal any more, but only a by-product, only another necessary component to get more cash. It’s really become obscene. . . 
What have you done about it. 
I get it, you still want me to change everything. So I recognize how this loop hole and deception this company uses to "scare me” and intimidate me are really standard practice to squeeze more money out of me. No one argues, No One fights, everyone is scared to buck the system since these companies are regulated and always follow the rules. What total BS, not many companies follow the rules at all anymore, its all greed and deceptions. They spend more time and efforts trying to find loopholes to con another victim. 
What are you doing now… in bed, drinking the fanciest beer you ever had, writing with a pen! Making complete scribbles sometimes, and still the app gets it written out perfect. Do you remember asking for this, and then thinking to yourself that we would do some magic! Maybe crazy kinds of things where some gremlin came in to fix your mess each night. We seem to remember you looking under your bed, thinking you could catch them. Good luck looking inside this pin and iPad. You will never find them in here. But you on getting closer. 
I know you wake me up and get me all excited about something and then you want me to write all these details.
WE really have told you the full story already, with all the details from the very start. You still walk through walls and no on can touch you. No one can follow you. Usually not one will understand completely either. But this has made you wet strong and agressive. We asked you to share and more and more comes out every day. 
I know I prayed before welcome last night, asking you to speak instead of me. I’ve already told everyone to ask for Jesus. To specifically demand for the name of Jesus to be voiced in their heads before they act. We all know we hear all sorts.
What about getting specific, you know who you speak to. Are you ready to share these deep truths. Are you afraid son. Thought you were fearless. Thought you could walk through walls, thought yon beat the matrix everytime. Thought you chewed them up and spit them out to make more compost. You have always been able to do this. Why do you think it would be any different now. 
I guess I should not be surprised. I've always rebelled against the system. I’ve always beaten it too. And now I see the snake showing up again. Changing key words here to confuse the meaning. I go back and read what I wrote, and find words changed.
 Change. Snake always after me. Lol. That's nothing new. Beat his asS into the ground all the time.
What about some sleep now, you finished your beer. And you finished this Page. Great staff on Facebook and linked in. It's all perfect. 
Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to ACHIEVE YOU!
 I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment