Thursday, February 01, 2024

Fw: February 2024 Tarotscope, Astrology, and Numerology Forecasts

you know I have RANDOMLY, forwarded messages to you both for YEARS!

Chris gave me crap about it once, saying some BCC written to someone else is meaningless. . . Again today I'm in Tears writing a message "to someone else" that I wish I could share with my Family. 

I've never had real Family. EXCEPT FOR YOU! . . . Sure, Kim and Collen, Dad and Mom. . . only MOM was unconditional and uninterrupted. . . and unending through everything and anything!!! I mean you both even left me for ten years. . . (and might never read this, and certainly won't answer)

The Men's Fraternity at Saint Raphael's asks us to witness to each other all the time. . . I mean real men, sharing REAL LIFE. . . I mean, holding up another who gets to tears. . . I mean real tears. I bet you didn't know this. My dad would beat me when I was a kid. I mean, belts, and all really bad, where I had stripes on my body and blood. Most people can not even understand this. Except maybe the women at the AlphaHouse. . . But when people ask me to explain. . . I say a few things. . . Like, I never knew how it affected me. . . Except KIM Taught me how to CRY AGAIN. I didn't cry when you guys left me. I didn't cry when my mom died. I just didn't cry at all anymore. . . . It's like one time, I was speeding through town, drunk again; with three people in my little rabbit.  I laughed racing by the cop hidden at the gas station, and shut off my lights. . . Course the sirens turned on and he was after me. The guys YELLED for me to stop. 

So I did.. . . when the cop looked in my window. . . "OH Shit, do you know what your dad will do to you! . . . who else can drive?  Take this kid home. . . " Later I found out that he had seen my dad pick me up at the police station once. . .(did you know Chuck's Dad was the county Sheriff, who likely knew more about me tan I do)  The belt was swinging in the car. I couldn't run, I couldn't hide. . . Whatever the cop saw, was enough to save me ass again. . . Funny the last year in High School I thought I was invisible. . . the cops would never stop me or approach me. . . Even once when they saw us walking up from the valley where we exploded something I made,there was this giant cloud of sparks and such behind us . . . . when the cop drove right past me. . . 

Oh anyway. . . I love you guys, and I have posted my messages to you on a blog, since you came home again see the CC

Rafe, bringing the stars to man
stars2man@yahoo.com


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: OMTimes Magazine <newsletter@omtimes.com>
To: "stars2man@yahoo.com" <stars2man@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2024 at 06:41:09 AM EST
Subject: February 2024 Tarotscope, Astrology, and Numerology Forecasts

Image
 
Featured Articles:
Image

Tarotscope February 2024 for Each Zodiac Sign

By Liane Buck

The Tarotscope Forecast February 2024 shows that the time has come to mature some ideas in order to put into practice what is in the realm of thought.

 

Astrology Forecast February 2024

By Kathy Biehl

Image

Throughout this month, three key components of your life will meet the new and streamlined approaches that will become the norm over the next 20 years.

 
Ascending Hearts
 
Image

2024 - Year of the Wood Dragon

By Liane Buck

Unleash the power, wisdom, and good luck of the Year of the Wood Dragon 2024. Embrace growth, success, and prosperity with this revered symbol in Chinese tradition.

 

The Jealous Side of Each Zodiac Sign

By Liane Buck

Image

Explore the influence of zodiac signs on jealousy behaviors and gain insights into how to handle them for a stronger love connection.

 
Love Life Forecast
 
Image

The Year of the Dragon: Chinese Horoscope Forecast for all Signs

By OMTimes

As the Year of the Wood Dragon approaches, the 2024 Chinese Horoscope brims with exciting prospects and transformative moments for each astrological sign. This majestic and auspicious year promises a mix of opportunities, challenges, and changes.

 

What is Your Life Path In Numerology?

By Liane Buck

Image

Unveil the secrets of your life path and fulfill your true potential with Numerology's guidance on finding your life purpose.

 
Image

Numerology Forecast: True Love is Freedom

By Greer Jonas

As the Year of the Wood Dragon approaches, the 2024 Chinese Horoscope brims with exciting prospects and transformative moments for each astrological sign. This majestic and auspicious year promises a mix of opportunities, challenges, and changes.

 
Ganesha

OMTimes Media, Inc.

PO Box 1333

Oil City, PA 16301

You received this email because you signed up for OMTimes Magazine.
 
MailMunch

No comments:

Post a Comment