Sunday, December 26, 2004

Sunday, December 26, 2004 10.46am

Yes son, you are right, and each time you read this, you add to it, feel it and expand it more and more. This is very important and wonderful. What do you feel inside?

It's, ugh, wow, it’s so much, so fast. Every moment I see more and more synchronicity. Living the same fantasy WE created over and over again. I know there is so much here to do… lol... 8:11:55 AM on the pc is 11:09 on my clock radio, as I read and write here. Each time I start I go back and reread that last page, adding, updating, and clarifying. It becomes clearer and stronger every moment. So now I need to again, as I start back here again… I Love You Dearest Lord Jesus Christ you are just so very AWESOME for me to experience and know here and now.

What do you really feel inside?
I guess I really feel and see this wonderful flow and clarity. Everything that I could imagine is here again at my finger tips. I know what you planned from the very beginning. It’s really wonderful and I know how to stay in touch with you more than ever now. I can feel it in my fingers. Everything is so clear and connected and strong. There is just too much here to see and do. And I also feel like I have all the time in the world. It’s like I am rushed a bit, and know I can do so very much and then I have the time I need to do it. Each time I read this over I get more done with it. I know it’s done. It feels good now. I also know I have a hundred other things to do.

What do you need to do now?

I’m not sure? Do I need to write more about this experience with Jason and such? What about reading / revising the chapter two story? It needs to be readable too. I can do it… wow, I always say how I can do anything… lol… wow so much to do so little time…
What are you waiting for…

No comments:

Post a Comment