Thursday, February 24, 2005

ThursdayFebruary24_2005_73229PM

Thursday, February 24, 2005
7:32:29 PM
Tired, stressed... lol... I guess it’s really not bad at all. It’s just really weird. I took Rima to yoga yesterday... and saw Dr. Katzenmayer as I was walking up. Wow was that a big surprise. She asked who he was. So I told her how he started the college of Education at USF and we had been friends for years. He always said I was a social engineer, but he had retired so we hadn’t seen each other in a while. She said that seeing him now meant I must be doing something right.
So today I got a call from Dr. Prange, who is ready to meet with Christopher now. Sure I know they are trying to rush him through as quickly as possible. So when I got home I was starving so I sat to eat and turned on the TV. And then Dr. Phil came on where they had a story about a sexual predator. It was where a family confronted the oldest of 5 children who finally admitted he had gone sour. It was really kinda cruel to the poor kid, but I guess he was an adult now and had to face up to it before he ended up in prison. They really have no idea how deep into our culture this problem is.
Of course I thought of my children lost in Paul-land now... or trapped there. I know Chris is getting prepared for Dr. Prange by Paul while colleen likely knows nothing about it at all. It feels kinda scary to me now, knowing my children are alone with someone like him so much. I remember how Chris looked when Emily left him alone in the NC police office. He looked like he was dieing or regretting killing me. He knew they had planned this big con, and he knew he had no choice but to go along with it and agree with whatever she said. Or should I say that’s what they convinced him.

No comments:

Post a Comment