Thursday, February 03, 2005

Thursday, February 03, 2005 5:18:38 PM

So I'm tired and stressed and now supposed to be working or studying or something, but I'm not really doing too well. I forgot one of my classes and have a homework assignment due Monday. It’s really not a big deal I guess, but I’m just not really up for anything now. I thought of going to another Yoga class now, but I just found excuses not to...

lol… ok I know there is something more going on here. What’s up?

What do you think Son, have you been doing what you feel and want or just avoiding this instinct and trying to get along the easy way.
lol… oh I don’t know. I know I always have so very much to do and I'm just not getting anywhere fast.
What do you think, that everything will fly into place when you do what you should just once? Or do you think it might takes days and months of doing this truth before anything significant will happen?
lol… yes I know, I’ve been draggin and hoping beyond hope that things would magically just happen as they must so I wouldn’t have to work and struggle anymore.
What are you thinking; these things will happen only after you get serious about making them move more and more than ever before. Everything you want or need is within your reach and you are always waiting for someone else to do it for you. This is your game your place, your truth. Nothing will happen with this until you do it yourself.
lol… I know I've not chanted in a week or so and I know I've been having all these strong weird dreams. I guess this all means a lot is happening out there that I really don’t know about or understand.... again... LIKE BOOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment